Search results

1. Oldgoalie80

Goalies

Nathan Craze retired from the sport after the 11-12 season. Ben Bowns is back with Hull, but definitely a guy to keep an eye on. Spent a week last summer at a goalie camp with him and he's got bags of ability - very technical goalie with a lot of talent. He's only 22, and played well last season...
  2. Oldgoalie80

GB WC games on Premier Sports

Possibly, but that doesn't stop you watching any of the blacked out games in the UK. Ways and means and all that ;)
  3. Oldgoalie80

Playoff Jerseys

Ask the seller a question ( which is easy enough to do) confirming it's the Davies jersey as the title,photo and description don't match up :idea:
  4. Oldgoalie80

The Banned Fan

Weren't there 2 people banned ?
  5. Oldgoalie80

BBC Radio Nottingham Commentary

As tweeted by the team earlier: BBC Radio Notttingham doing a commentary of today's Devils Panthers game: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/ice-hockey/17613555
  6. Oldgoalie80

2012-13 black Challenge Cup jerseys

Yup, seem to recall they were sold off at the BBT after the team got eliminated from the CC earlier on in the season. I have a feeling that last years playoff jerseys were sold off on eBay by the EIHL
  7. Oldgoalie80

Confirmed Signings - All teams 2013/13

April 1st 2010 called - they wan't their 'one liner' back :roll: ;)
  8. Oldgoalie80

web stream banner

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/live-stream/ Not available to buy just yet for the Braehead game. The link only seems to work for me in Firefox, and not Google Chrome.
  9. Oldgoalie80

The Red Army

Paul, I think this quote is relevant ;) 'To attempt to advise conceited people is like whistling against the wind.'
  10. Oldgoalie80

Devils LIVE stream TONIGHT

www.cardiffdevils.com/live-stream/
  11. Oldgoalie80

Devils LIVE stream TONIGHT

The banner doesn't appear for me with google chrome although it does when using firefox. Price is £8 :roll:
  12. Oldgoalie80

Belfast v Nottingham double header

I have to agree that the Panthers have certainly deserved to win it this year so well done to them. There's a lot of good things about the Panthers organisation both on and off the ice that you can't help but be impressed by.
  13. Oldgoalie80

Thommo Leaving the Blaze

Aww bless :DWD It will be interesting to see if Thommo chirps the crowd over there in Sweden. I seem to recall a player drawing the ire of the crowd for something probably best not mentioned on here and there was a load of dildos thrown on the ice and a giant todger in the crowd with a huge...
  14. Oldgoalie80

Devils @ Giants - Double Header-1 & 2nd March - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Giants - Double Header-1 & 2nd March - Chat/Upd I'm just trying to figure out who this is actually aimed at to be honest. ;:|
  15. Oldgoalie80

Re: Devils @ Giants - Double Header-1 & 2nd March - Chat/Upd Personally I think this is a very relevant point to make. Not everyone is in the position of being able to visit Belfast to watch the hockey, and with few Belfast fans making the trip to the BBT (with a good explanation of one of the...
  16. Oldgoalie80

Devils Vs Blaze - March 3rd F/O 6:30pm- Chat / Update

I'm not sure if you've been living under a rock for a while but we don't actually have one so Olson might be waiting a while for one to turn up. :idea: ;:|
  17. Oldgoalie80

Re: Devils @ Giants - Double Header-1 & 2nd March - Chat/Upd Fair point that one that makes a lot of sense from your perspective.
  18. Oldgoalie80

Re: Devils @ Giants - Double Header-1 & 2nd March - Chat/Upd :roll: :roll: :DWD :DWD One day YOU might have the decency to explain why it is you continuously come on here talking complete rubbish, but somehow I doubt it. Here's the highlights from last night...
  19. Oldgoalie80

The New Place. How Will Things Be Better?

2 Pad as per the submitted plans:
  20. Oldgoalie80

Re: Devils @ Giants - Double Header-1 & 2nd March - Chat/Upd Abuse of an official and thus getting thrown out of the game is a pretty dumb penalty to take by Marsh in a game like this :roll: