Search results

1. P

Most fights in the EIHL

I think it would be an insult to the man himself to try and compare anyone to him or to even try and find a "replacement". Closest thing I thought we could have got was Colt King a few years ago... That's not a dig to the current roster or any future roster... its just an observation. If your...
  2. P

Steelers fan banned!

It's a good thing it was at so.ethereal like ice sheffield.... imagine it at the sky dome or our arena.... up raw! !!!
  3. P

Latest rink update

View from my office sees smoke coming from the ventilation... I guessed all the necessary plumbing is in and they must be testing it....
  4. P

Switch to new arena (please dont kill me)

And that's my point. After the Coventry home game in 2 weeks we are half way through the the season as far as home games go... buy then we may have gone 15 - 0 at home.... that's going to be putting us there or there abouts as far as league table is concerned... moving arenas now no matter how...
  5. P

Switch to new arena (please dont kill me)

With our current run of form at home..... does anyone else think that moving arenas mid season may interrupt that form... The BBT is a FORTRESS this year. Teams hate coming her more this year than ever before and now the league is getting busy I think it would be damaging to our momentum to...
  6. P

Latest rink update

You know my power now G... don't tell anyone ;)
  7. P

Latest rink update

From my office window. I can see huge I.A.W letter going up :)
  8. P

Latest rink update

Amazing. Well who do I need to ask?
  9. P

Latest rink update

how do i get a tour arranged?
  10. P

Salters joins Devils

I don't know if it's been mentioned on the thread yet.... but considering he left a club that's going to Europe speaks volumes for 1. Him, he definatly seems like he wants to play here. And 2. How good franny and Co are at recruitment. Over the moon with this! Really impressed with his style of...
  11. P

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnHSYLn9N0 LIGHT THE LAMP!!!!
  12. P

So...who would you like to see return?

To me... there's a few absolute critical signings for me.... Hotham , Martin, hudson and culligan would be my 4 main priorities.... Mo I think will stay as long as lord is here so that's a no brainer... As good as hes been Ide say mychan would go.... reason is that his type of player isn't...
  13. P

Amy Usher RIP

It's really sad! It's something that has affected myself and my fiance alot. As such... We are doing a sponsored walk for Amy on April 12th. We are walking from my house in cwmbran to the BBT (approximately 19 miles) and raising money along the way! People are welcome to join and of course...
  14. P

Devils Vs Steelers - March 21st -7pm - Chat/Updates

Roy to do a triple front flip pike with a twisted landing to start.... and he NAILS it!!!! The crowd go wild!!!!!!!! Oh sorry.... wrong sport Who's up for wearing a snorkel mask??
  15. P

Season Ticket Renewal

I haven't read the middle pages here (as I got bored) I asked kellman after the 2nd period what should I do... He said "put your seat for here down because as it stands we will be starting next season here. When we move arenas we will deal with that when it comes" My 10p worth would be it...
  16. P

Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updat speaking of classy organisation... it takes a certain type of coach to allow the squeelers antics that occurred tonight. Am I happy? damn right! 4 points, and Braehead dropping points. Although now theres only 2 home games left :(...
  17. P

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updat what did clarkson get called for?? was it for butt ending?
  18. P

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updat "Maybe your so called tough guys ought to pack it in with the stick work........" a response from a steelers fan on steeltalk..... :DWD
  19. P

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - March 15th - 6:00 pm - Chat & Updat had a great view of the "butt end" being in block 12 and I have to say it was a disgrace seeing Roy collapse... It's never nice to see tactics like that being used, I've already had my 10 pence worth on steeltalk so i've probably...
  20. P

Latest rink update

thinking long term. I think the bit thats showing here will be the "ski slope" side. so maybe thats the colour scheme that side. the rink can be pink for all i care. Still looks great!