Search results

1. M

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

I'll be watching from Angers, may even bump into Brodie Good luck Devils, you can do it. Red Army, out sing the fans against us (steelers)
  2. M

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

key is to get the injured back in the line up, all are a huge loss especially #13, #77 and the GOAT no coincidence that when Joey came back we went on that run. Lines become more stabilised and no double shifting etc.. Hopefully all back before the PO's to get some momentum back.
  3. M

Fans' Forum

Looks like a successful event, well done to all. I'm one of the "unfortunately I could not attend" brigade as I was in Utah for a few days. I hope good comes out of it from both sides and brings everyone more together (if that was needed). Two way feedback is always good.
  4. M

Devils v Panthers - League - 9th Mar 24 - FO 1900

Evans from Falmer and guest 63
  5. M

Guest (41) from priest and ivan
  6. M

Burnicle from Falmer and wilkie
  7. M

Test

Test
  8. M

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

So much for the "Plenty of Parking" as mentioned on the website. Why the club did not know about the gala I don't know. Parking is becoming a serious problem took 45mins to find a parking space 1.5m away, don't start the "public transport" debate
  9. M

Devils TV question

It is a shame that the club does not seem to have asked for feedback or set up a fan group that could be a channel for all off-ice fan experience related concens or suggestions. Unfortunately the only way to communicate it seems is via a fan based forum that could become a more critical, non...
  10. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

I dropped Louis goulet, J and K (wife and son) off at the swimming pool earlier,
  11. M

Carruth

Bring back "step aside" Chris Newton !!!!!!!!!
  12. M

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

I got the web cast rather than go to the game, first time EVER since the 80's I've intentionally not attended a game. Apart from the non-devils style of hockey, the £20 spend at the game a pint (more expensive than some Football Premier league) , parking, 50/50, program, SOB etc), terrible...
  13. M

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

I was embarrassed by the way Sandford got hit against the boards and he had to cross check him and then got the retaliation pen, then Bowns got hit. These are our 2 best players and not ONE person on the ice took action, why? There needs to be a consequence, teams know there is not so will...
  14. M

In my eyes PR is not the answer and needs to be replaced with a NA style coach he will not take us to where near we once were. The roster needs tweaking, there are good players but there seems to be no system to suit our players. No physicality, someone should have stood up to the flames...
  15. M

Car park flooded and grass verge is a bog, suggest parking away from thd rink
  16. M

steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

If that's the case then I'd expect reduced season ticket prices until he gets that roster. Many years ago Rick Wright bought the city and he priced the games on where we were in the league table, worked wonders, son had a good team
  17. M

Devils Vs Clan - League - 22nd Dec 23 - FO 19:30

Barrow mom for me tonight, he was everywhere and strong on the puck
  18. M

Devils Vs Clan - League - 22nd Dec 23 - FO 19:30

Brandt and lynch were "talking" at the end of warm up, hardly instigated more like arranged
  19. M

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Let's be honest, performances of late, particularly last weekend have been on a downward curve. As a 2nd placed team, we should be seeing out 5-1 games and beating 10th ranked teams. We can all blame travel, we fly to Scotland, I believe Stars with 4D didn't. The club agreed this schedule and...
  20. M

Devils Vs Clan - CC 1/4 Final - 13th Dec 23 - 19:30 FO

I've seen Gleason a couple times in Cardiff in the past year or two, as recently as October just gone. Seems happy where he is, I joking asked "re-signing"? he just smiled.