Search results

1. Have Hope#35

Departs

For the next 3 Seasons too...
  2. Have Hope#35

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Don't disagree, although getting up there on a Saturday morning is easier with it being a 3pm start.
  3. Have Hope#35

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Last few seasons it's been 3pm and 7pm Semi's - The 3rd v 4th and Final is 1pm and 5pm on the Sunday.
  4. Have Hope#35

Devils Vs Stars - League - 3rd April 24 - FO 19:30

If getting a big guy means we end up with someone like Pouilot or Sol then I'll pass thanks! Brandt and Batch are more than capable of looking after themselves and even against a tough Dundee team we had the upper hand in all things physical. People have talked about us being bullied in the past...
  5. Have Hope#35

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

I would just say that the penalty on the night was sufficient!
  6. Have Hope#35

Parking

It clearly took those wardens getting some shit to highlight the issue! Still don't expect the Council to spend any money on improving the situation... They'll likely just open up a bit more waste land somewhere nearby and charge a fiver.
  7. Have Hope#35

I'm almost certain it was concussion... He was like Bambi by the bench and he was really struggling, you could see it in his face! Based on this seasons similar calls it was a major, not sure it's any more than that though.
  8. Have Hope#35

The player (McGurty) was genuinely out of it leaving the ice and was struggling to stand... Almost certain he left concussed and didn't return to the game! It's one of those hits where a player spins just as contact is made so unfortunate for Pietroniro but probably the correct call on the night!
  9. Have Hope#35

Parking

It's the done thing yes... Normal wherever you go! Generally an away section will be drowned out anyway.
  10. Have Hope#35

Thoughts of players to stay or go?

No thanks... End of the season people will discuss, not for now!
  11. Have Hope#35

Parking

On my way back to the car this morning following my altercation on arrival I stopped to have a chat with the man on the gate. He had got onto the phone to whoever is advising him in his role and confirmed that I am in fact correct and the Car Park is for users of the Pool, Ice Rink and Rafting...
  12. Have Hope#35

Parking

Just a reminder that they'll be manning the Car Park again this evening... There is already someone there! I politely told him he has no right to stop us and drove in much to his disappointment.
  13. Have Hope#35

Play offs

Nottingham can realistically push for as high as 6th with their games in hand - You watch them get 7th and play us in the Quarters though!
  14. Have Hope#35

2024/2025 season ticket

Can we now talk about all those years that Adults have been discriminated against? ;) (Just joking for anyone who doesn't get the tone of the message from the winking face)
  15. Have Hope#35

2024/2025 season ticket

Seems like a fair way to justify it if everyone gets the same level of incentive for the various price points! It may result in different % increases but sometimes that's just the way it falls. I have to decide myself whether or not I can afford the uplift... that's on me and not the club though!
  16. Have Hope#35

OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS - GB vs China (08/02 @ 2000), Serbia (10/02 @ 1900) & Romania (11/02 @ 1900)

Clearly they didn't use the majority of them - Perhaps he was called on due to locality, he's not listed in their line-up yesterday: https://www.iihf.com/pdf/928/ihm928902_54b_1_0
  17. Have Hope#35

OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS - GB vs China (08/02 @ 2000), Serbia (10/02 @ 1900) & Romania (11/02 @ 1900)

Over half their roster from last years Worlds - Anyone with a half and half flag next to their name in this line up: https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/4481/china/2022-2023 Most of which have KHL/AHL/NHL experience. Here is yesterday's line up...
  18. Have Hope#35

Dease confirmed on Wally's Podcast that for whatever reason they aren't using any of their Dual Nationals for this tournament and he expected GB to tump them.
  19. Have Hope#35

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

I thought a game penalty was about right for that very soft helmet to helmet bump... Could even be some sort of amnesty for this weekend given how short the big boys all are!?