Search results

1. Gough60

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

You DONT have to host it if your in it.
  2. Gough60

Continental Cup

This weekend sees who will fill the spare slot in our group. All games streamed live on YouTube. The link can be found on the IIHF Continental Cup site. iihf.com
  3. Gough60

CHL

I see Viaplay are not showing Giants game. And because the UK is classed as the host for this game, the live stream is being blocked.
  4. Gough60

Lordo's Visit

The 5200 can be a capacity for a hockey game, if they also have a Gantry! Who knows?
  5. Gough60

G.B.

As I said in previous post "Happy to be wrong".
  6. Gough60

G.B.

Thought the 2nd team was from Division 1 Group B, already won by Japan. Happy to be proved wrong.
  7. Gough60

G.B.

If Poland beat Romania they will have 13 points. GB have 11 so a win v Italy will be needed. Not sure how it works if we win in OT, as that would mean Poland have same points but have more regulation wins. Even though we beat them. Just beat Italy and they promoted.
  8. Gough60

Playoff Quarter Final

My Bad. Best get booking then.
  9. Gough60

Playoff Quarter Final

Just noticed that this game is not part of the season ticket and all ST holders have till Sunday (April 2nd) to get their seats.
  10. Gough60

Mike MacWilliam - A gent and pure class

For me the best #24. AH come close but Mac did it for me. 1st time I took my daughter to a game she pointed out to me " Dad , did you see that number 24?, He just punched that man and the ref didn't see it" Priceless memory's in such a short stint at the Devils.
  11. Gough60

Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

So resurrection of MNL then. :mad:
  12. Gough60

Ice sports shafted by Cardiff Council…again

Let's not forget ice speedway. Ha ha.
  13. Gough60

Winter break

Sounds a practical idea. But Would probably only result in a congestion of fixtures as we find ourselves in at the moment leading to weekend & midweek games in far flug venues causing fatigue & possible injury. Vicious circle.
  14. Gough60

Devils Vs Zemgale - Conti Cup - 20th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

May be sparsely attended but those that have turned up are... 1. Hockey fans 2. Devils fans 3. Creating a better atmosphere in the rink than a sold out Friday/Saturday night as of late. I agree that 3 games on the bounce does stretch finances especially for families wishing to attended. It has...
  15. Gough60

Devils Vs Ducs - Conti Cup - 18th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

Team played well and prob had in the back of their minds that there are still 2 games to play in next 2 days. Did hear that the Latvian team brought a squad of 32. May well have plenty of fresh legs come Sunday if that's the case. One thing that was noticeable was the number of players falling...
  16. Gough60

CC Next Round Question

Another 2 dates to fit in. There is also the possibility we qualify for next & final round of Conti. Cup, due to be played on the weekend 13-15 Jan. We only need to come 2nd this weekend to go through. Granted that weekend is currently free but another 3 games in 3 days. Next 2 games following...
  17. Gough60

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 4th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

Wow 34 posts after an emphatic win over a team that dicked us recently. A fantastic team performance that deserves far more recognition than 34 posts. I did ask during the game if we were wearing white tonight because panties played like the team we have been over the past few weeks. Great to...
  18. Gough60

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 29th Oct 22 - 19:00 FO

Looksike a toss up between us and Storm to join Clan as team s not to progress to knock out stage. Win would be preferable but if not, require panties & squealers to beat storm.
  19. Gough60

IAW Capacity Increase …

Think H&S would be all over it like a cheap suit. Nice idea though, and thinking outside the box.
  20. Gough60

Continental Cup

Final pool games played between 13-15 Jan. Venue yet to be announced. If we do qualify we may just even host Final.