Search results

1. Gough60

CC Semi Final 1 Leg v Sheffield

https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/2062-all-cup-semi-final-tickets-set-at-10 Am I reading this announcement correctly, "Both games to be run as league events". Does that mean it will be both a cup & league game?
  2. Gough60

Swamp Rabbits win

Lordo's Swamp Rabbits won their 1st league game in ot away to SC Stingrays tonight. Assists for Sam Jardine and Mike McNamee on 2 of the goals. Joey Haddard got a 2 min tripping & a 5 min fighting penalty.
  3. Gough60

CONFERENCE TROPHY

As the winner of our conference WILL be at our rink on the weekend, can we expect another trophy presentation at IAW?
  4. Gough60

Squealers V Blaze

1-0 to blaze end of 1st. Even though I am probably the no 1 blaze hater, so would love them to do the Orange men tonight.
  5. Gough60

Scottish triple header....1 game too many?

Having just got back off 5th Scottish triple header, I would like to ask the question/open discussion, that now teams are capable of beating each other, should we look at trying to change the Scottish fixtures to two double headers. The last twice we have fallen short of a 6 point weekend...
  6. Gough60

Joe to go

Tweet from Joe Myers, he's off to Belfast as their No.1. :shock: So is Murphy following Doug C. to Steelers :?
  7. Gough60

Penalty Shoot Out's

I have noticed recently that during the opposition's penalty shot that there is an unsportsmanlike Booing from the home fans. I have no recollection of this in past years and feel that this is something that should be discouraged. Your thoughts please. :oops: