Search results

1. C

2024/2025 season ticket

Patience young 'un, trust me you'll get there sooner than you would ever believe ;-) When you get there, I hope its the land of milk and honey that you anticipate, but you should prepare yourself to be disappointed.
  2. C

2024/2025 season ticket

Yes - this could just be the year for the periodic adjustment, in which case a quick comment from the club would help set the matter straight. I'm too old to have time to spare to track back over a decade of price rises to verify whether that is the case and my memory is not good enough these...
  3. C

2024/2025 season ticket

If you continue to apply the same % increase across the board, year after year, the gap in respective ticket prices expands. So a periodic adjustment is needed from time to time to maintain a realistic price differential and thereby maintaining/achieving a fairer price structure overall. Same...
  4. C

Cardiff Peninsula

Thanks HWJ. International Sports Village = crazy golf and padel courts........right oh! Also warnings of challenging ground conditions and floor risk management - i.e. no money for any S106 contributions so be grateful for what's on offer.
  5. C

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 23 - 18:00 FO

£15 for this feed is nothing short of criminal
  6. C

Devils Vs Clan - League - 18th March 2022

https://eihlhq.co.uk/pdf/print/de-html/2634
  7. C

GAME OFF

Update; Bielsa has asked the Stars to drop the player off at Elland Road on their way through Leeds
  8. C

GAME OFF

They are waiting for the positive Stars player to get up on the roof for the journey home.
  9. C

EIHL Last Man Standing - v4 | Current Champion - Pondlife

Flames to beat Flyers Sunday please.
  10. C

EIHL Last Man Standing - v4 | Current Champion - Pondlife

Example: "Belfast to beat fife on Saturday" That sounds like a good idea to me; Belfast to beat fife on Saturday please Temme.
  11. C

EIHL Last Man Standing- v3

Brilliant work Temme - thanks for running this! Brilliant work by Pondlife - congratulations and very well done! Thanks to all for the positive comments. Roll on the next competition and good luck to everyone.
  12. C

I'll go Blaze to beat Clan Saturday - I think it will be a tight one 3-2
  13. C

Well done Pondlife! Looks like we are rolling the dice again. It's the Blaze against whoever for me - they should have a few bodies back this week at least.
  14. C

Tempted to go with Flyers to beat Clan to make it sudden death, but I'll roll the dice with; Flyers 3 to beat Flames 2 on Saturday
  15. C

2-2 in the 3rd at Nottingham!
  16. C

Oh dear! Ok Temme; Clan to beat the Panthers in Nottingham on Sunday 4-2 I won't hold my breath
  17. C

Coventry Blaze to beat Nottingham Panthers Saturday 5-2
  18. C

In a spectacular bounce-back; Cardiff Devils to beat Guildford Flames Saturday
  19. C

Nottingham Panthers to beat Dundee Stars Saturday