Search results

1. B

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2024/25

According to Tony Smith most if not all are returning to defend their titles.
  2. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

Tedesco if leaving would go back to guildford, they missed him big time this season, printz mmmmm, clan seem to be making roads with big signings, ...just saying
  3. B

Always said our leaders last few season been soft and quiet spoken, get crandall capt and 2 new A,s take a look at crandall in an episode of inside cardiff devils, wow he slated every player in the locker room for a poor period , talk about bust a blood vessel.
  4. B

If Sheffield bring back the 22 plus players and compete in chl getting to the quarter finals would be an achievement in itself and good luck to them..and could even do a twopeat grandslam if other teams don't improve.
  5. B

Agree mosey he never stays with one club that long been with us a few times and Sheffield, think he will go to Nottingham myself.
  6. B

Dual as mentioned by Goldberg.
  7. B

Big loss if true..
  8. B

Rumours another GB player leaving us, keep that to myself..
  9. B

Makes sense , got a good chance of winning it with a established group of players who know each other, when the devils were in Europe it was a case of signing newbies who never played for us , don't know the systems and before you know it the chl is over.
  10. B

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Some of the one you say no are not coming back, but barrow is a must for me , gives 100%every game more than what some of the others did and thankfully won't be here next season .
  11. B

THE FINAL

Giants lose 3...1 gutted have a good summer all.
  12. B

THE FINAL

End 2nd 2. 1 ppg come on giants
  13. B

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

That's what I thought...
  14. B

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Could do without it , and concentrate on league . I know it's another jolly in Europe but very expensive to the club, I would rather spend it on top end players who want to compete on match nights
  15. B

THE FINAL

Brilliant
  16. B

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

What was the turnout like at the Vindico yesterday. ?
  17. B

THE FINAL

Come on Belfast , let's stop shuff getting the treble.. 4...2 Belfast..
  18. B

3rd place game

Well done sir...do I get a cut for keeping the scores updated .?
  19. B

3rd place game

and we win 7...5 ah well 3rd is better than 4th a win is a win..