Search results

1. Bezza

SORAC and the New Rink

What a laugh :lol: I wonder where you managed to find that information out regarding the New 'Red Carpet' in the players changing rooms? Are you saying that Planet Ice are actually trying to take the credit for doing something positive for the players!! :lol: I am sorry to have to burst your...
  2. Bezza

Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

I was at the game last night, and yes it was a really disappointing show, but, For God's Sake give 'G' a break will you!! :evil: At the end of the day, he maybe the coach, but the performance and results on the day ultimately falls in the lap of each of the players. They all know they have a...
  3. Bezza

Inferno Exclusive!! - The REAL reason the game is delayed!

If a mistake was made by whoever with regards to the transport of the team/Equipment then I am sure lessons will be learnt. For people who 'listen to gossip' to say that it must have been the driver with the equipment's fault, are being very unfair. What ever happened it is down to the club to...
  4. Bezza

Ladies Night

I thought this year was good but not the best I have been to.It seemed to start very late for some reason so was a lot of hanging around. I did think they could have thought of some better games than the usual 'True or False'! Disco started much too late in my opinion, just as everyone was...
  5. Bezza

Aubry leaving?!?

Aub's you are truley going to be missed. :cry: You have done yourself proud and we, your fans, are equally proud of you!! Good Luck in France :)
  6. Bezza

'Farewell Evening'

My family and I (Season Ticket Holders) went along to the 'Farewell To The Players Night' on Monday, which turned out to be a great night. However, I am just wondering what happened to the Exclusive Documentary on The Devils and Brad Voth which was mentioned on the website was going to be shown...
  7. Bezza

Appeals - Voth Ban Upheld (merged)

Well Said, couldn't agree more! I think this verdict is a complete and utter shambles. This so called 'Professional Appeal Board' are a disgrace to themselves and to Ice Hockey in Britain, buy not wanting to admit that they have cocked up big time being way to harsh with this suspension. 'EGG ON...
  8. Bezza

Blaze Vs Devils - 14th Sept - Updates and Chat

FANTASTIC!!! :mrgreen: SEE SLY, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY ;)
  9. Bezza

Yippeeeeeee come on Devils! :mrgreen:
  10. Bezza

Great comeback, hope we can keep it up. :P