Search results

1. JoshC

For sale

Reduced to £400 if there's still any interest in it
  2. JoshC

For sale

Selling on behalf of another fan - He's selling the game worn Dixon Pride jersey from this year's Pride game. Bought at auction for £600 Looking for £550. Pictures available
  3. JoshC

Selling - Fournier Game Worn 30th Anniversary Special Edition Jersey

Game worn Fournier 30th anniversary special edition jersey for sale It's the one with the 30 year logo on the front and the classic logo on the shoulders rather than the one with the writing on the front Small tear on back from game play Looking to sell for £300. Open to offers. Pictures...
  4. JoshC

SOLD - "30 Years" Replica Jersey

SOLD
  5. JoshC

SOLD - "30 Years" Replica Jersey

Selling a 30 Years replica jersey in size Large. Only a handful of replicas of these jerseys were made as all the others were the special edition game-worns. Bought for £100. Looking to sell for £50 (or willing to accept a trade - must be a size Large or XL) I'm not sure if that attachment is...
  6. JoshC

Looking for...

Looking for this year's home replica in Adult XL. Don't mind if it is blank or has a players name on jersey. Thanks, Josh
  7. JoshC

LOOKING FOR - Replica Jersey from last season (2017/18)

As the title states above, I am looking for a replica jersey from last season in size Adult Large. Any colour is fine. Thanks.
  8. JoshC

For Sale - Andrew Hotham Gameworn 2017/18 Jersey (signed by whole team)

Reduced to £200 now if anyone is interested in it
  9. JoshC

Hi, Yes this jersey is still available
  10. JoshC

Selling a Gameworn Andrew Hotham Jersey. Fully signed by the whole Cardiff Devils 2017/18 League and Play Off Championship Roster. Comes complete with fight strap and specially personalised stitched cuffs which may have been to Hothams liking. Only selling due to already having a 2017/18...
  11. JoshC

Spare ticket

PM sent
  12. JoshC

Two Culligan Jerseys For Sale

“Final game at the BBT” jersey SOLD White Playoff 2016 jersey still available
  13. JoshC

Replied to your pm
  14. JoshC

Selling two Game Worn Chris Culligan jerseys - Special edition White “Final Game at the BBT” Jersey (with date and opposition stitched on front of jersey) £75 White Playoffs 2016 Jersey £75 Pictures available on request and open to offers. Also looking for one of last years special 30th...
  15. JoshC

FAO the guy who got a free season ticket

Hi all reading this thread. Just want to clear the air here. As I’ve just replied to Hailey on twitter, this isn’t the first time I’ve been accused of “buying” retweets and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Firstly, I have already pointed out to a club official that even I wasn’t 100% sure...
  16. JoshC

Android (Sports) App

Another good android app for all sports from all over the world (and it has sky movies too) is World Sports Streams or WSS. It also has a schedule page to see when the sports are on and at what times. Can also play in HD if you subscribe to it but the picture in SD is really good. Google "WSS...