Search results

1. C

Belfast trip - Watching Wales v Italy?

Fist time in years we haven't gone over. Mchughs is always great fun and a short stroll from the areana. Enjoy!
  2. C

NHL Tickets

Sorry to Jump on the tread but we looking to take in a Leafs game in December, any suggestions on where to source tickets? is it still stub hub? would echo all thats been said about rangers, MSG is amazing we were blown away by the noise when they scored.
  3. C

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Are they going to stream the game at the rink?
  4. C

Scott Matzka has sadly passed

Loved watching Scott play, 40 is no age, thoughts with the family. RIP
  5. C

CHL Draw

Many thanks for the info, much appreciated
  6. C

CHL Draw

Looking to go to Vaxjo any suggestions from those who went last year on where to stay and how to get there? thinking of flying Copenhagen and then train but no idea on hotels so any help appreciated
  7. C

Belfast double header in Feb

Got decent flight prices yesterday £72 flying from Birmingham with Flybe into Belfast City and flying back with Easy Jet
  8. C

CHL

Would love to draw HV71 to catch u with some friends we have out there
  9. C

Anywhere in town showing Cup final?

Tweeted the club, will be something announced later in the week
  10. C

Anywhere in town showing Cup final?

Didn't manage to get tickets is anywhere showing the game on a big screen?
  11. C

Season Tickets 2017/2018

Could well have me and H for company next season m8
  12. C

Red Lord or Haddad game worn wanted

I would imagine a bit under quite attached ;) happy for you to message me what you are after and we can see if my budget can get you to part with it
  13. C

Red Lord or Haddad game worn wanted

Hiya all after a red game worn for either of the above any season
  14. C

Devils Win!!

Don't know you and you may be a wonderful person generally but on here boy you really come across as a tedious tit.
  15. C

ST in new arena

Me n my daughter can't be ST holders due to other commitments around swimming galas but we take in as many games as we can. We love the banter sitting close to the bloke 3 bunch. Can you post where you guys will be sitting once you know? Cheers Kev
  16. C

Jersey auction last night

Did anyone take down what the jerseys went for last night? I know the black set went for a fair bit but thought as they were the Cup Jerseys they might go for more.
  17. C

Devils @ Giants - March 27th - 7pm - Chat & Updates

Agree with this really feel for Mychan, I think we have missed his spark in a couple of games recently. Clarkson has been great but does seem to go missing too often for my liking.
  18. C

Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICT Had the greatest time, to share it with my 16 year old Daughter who I've been taking down the Devils for the last 8 years really was something special. Was just amazed at the numbers of Devils fans that just kept coming into the...
  19. C

OFFICIALS FOR CUP FINAL.

+1 by a country mile!