Search results

1. S

Season Wrap-up

Apologies for the tardiness of getting this out. I obviously wanted to have the news on Brodie out first and I've been on a road a fair bit with work. Obviously not the season that we had hoped for. Safe to say that there were disappointments in almost every facet of our team at various times...
  2. S

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone in the Devils family a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I understand that there have been some fans that have wondered about our engagement with the team due to a lack of posting here on the Inferno. I can assure everyone that that couldn’t be further from the truth...
  3. S

Season Wrap Up

Well that was an interesting season!! First of all, I want to thank all of you for your support of the team over the last couple of years - through the shut down and during this season. This hasn't been easy on anybody so your support is more appreciated now than it ever has been. As we all...
  4. S

Andrew Lord

Hi everybody, I just wanted to start a thread to talk about Andrew and what he’s meant to this club. Everyone knows how passionate and intense Andrew is but very few people know what goes on behind the scenes and just how much the Devils have meant to Lordo. In hockey, you’ve got 20 players...
  5. S

Upcoming Visit

Hello Infernoites! Just a few days away from our trip to Cardiff and I'm very excited as always to get over there. Myself, Brian and Craig will all be attending amongst a group of 14 or so. We'll be in Manchester on Saturday and taking the train to Cardiff Sunday morning. Please stop by and...
  6. S

Champions!

Well what an end to a fantastic season that was. For as great as last year was, there was a hollow feeling amongst all of us when we didn't win that last game. That was not going to happen again this year. Looking back, the CHL was a new but tremendous experience for our club. Before it was...
  7. S

We Are Number One

just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you beautiful people. When I come to Cardiff I get to meet dozens of people and it's been amazing - but on a daily basis, the fans here on the Inferno are my connection when I'm feeling far away. Congratulations to all of you on becoming...
  8. S

Christmas Trip

Hello everyone, I hope that your Christmas shopping is at a better stage than mine's at! Well I have to say that while I was hoping that I was going to be attending the grand opening of the new arena on Boxing Day, I'm actually nostalgically pleased that I get one last trip to the BBT to share...
  9. S

Season Tickets

Hello all, I've been enjoying the trickle of signings and re-signings that have been happening over the last few weeks. Lots more to come obviously as we put what we hope should be a title contender on the ice in August. In reading the press release about the BBT event next week, it struck me...
  10. S

End Of An Amazing Year

I didn't want to come on the Inferno right away after our loss on Sunday. Amazing how feelings can change just a day or two after such a painful experience. So now that we've all had some time to compose and reflect, I'd like to talk about a few things that I learned this year and what the...
  11. S

Thank You

Devil fans, On behalf of the King, Parker, Shostak and Hughes families I'd like to thank everyone for such a fantastic weekend and for the incredibly warm hospitality that has been given to all of us. We so enjoyed getting to know your beautiful city. What a perfect blend of old and new, big...
  12. S

Let's Do This!!!!

It's game day. The season opener. I cannot tell you how excited I am. The only bad part about today is that I'm not there in person...which is really pissing me off to be honest! I hope all of you have an amazing time at the BBT tonight and cheer our boys on to victory. At the very least...
  13. S

Greetings From Canada!

Hello Devils fans. First off, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be involved with the Devils and with the city of Cardiff. Secondly, I'd like to thank all of you who came to the "Meet the Owners" event and for making me and Todd feel so welcome. It was an unbelievable reception and showed...