Search results

1. P

Devils Clash with City - 24 November

It's the Premier League/Sky Sports who dictate the kick off times - essentially Cardiff City have no say in it. As has already been mentioned, the change in face off time is a move to encourage more people to go to the tent after the football has finished. With all of the problems at the...
  2. P

Tonights Game

Very poor decision to allow the game to go ahead. The reasons stated by others on this thread already highlight why its a poor decision. On one hand the authorities are telling us to stay home unless absolutely necessary, but the Devils expect people to put their own safety and the safety of...
  3. P

Devil v Devil? Cardiff against New Jersey?

Would be excellent if a Cardiff Devils v NJ Devils game did actually happen in the future - especially as my NHL team is the Rangers ;) :lol:
  4. P

What the hell happend ???

I thought we were very fortunate to be 1-0 up after the 1st to be honest. We took some silly penalties and were very sloppy (not clearing the zone properly, being dreadfully slow on line changes for example). Luckily for us Nottingham didn't take advantage of that. 2nd we looked a lot better...
  5. P

Devils fans off to the big apple

I went to the Big Apple for the first time in March to catch a few Ranger games after many years of following them via TV/Internet - absolutely fantastic to see them live (2 wins and a loss wasn't too bad a record at the games i attended!). Will definitly be returning a couple of times during...
  6. P

Mark Smith signs

Fantastic signing - well done to all the people in the Devils organisation who made it happen! :D
  7. P

EIHL 2009-2010 Season - Further Details

Not surprised that they have increased the league fixtures to 4 Home 4 Away, shame that we will be seeing the same teams over & over again, but little that can be done about that at the moment.
  8. P

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - 15/03 - Chat/Updates

Devils fans booing a former player who left his hometown club to join their biggest rivals - must be crime of the century ;) ;) Ok, maybe it was a little disrespectful, but it's not the announcers place to make sarcastic comments, i guess it's another example of how childish Simms can be.
  9. P

Devils V City

Good point Koop - It is a shame that the City kick off later than usual because of Sky. It's also quite difficult to get away from the ground quickly taking into account the traffic & the fact that the police will be trying to get the Wolves fans away as quickly as they can (will be a bit easier...
  10. P

Giants vs Devils, Thurs 09th 7.15pm. Chat/Updates

Such a sloooowwwwww game lol. I'd happily take a point though as we are missing a few players & that seems to be the attitude of the Devils tonight too. Didn't see much wrong with the hit on Deniset but there we go. :roll: Silverthorn was clever in drawing the interference call - lets hope...
  11. P

Vipers reporting Thornton

I think that R2D2 has hit the nail on the head by saying:- "The disciplinary commitee has set a precedent and must now stick by it... " If a sucker punch is a 6 game ban, a slash to the back of the legs is a 6 game ban - then surely a slash to the head (Thornton) or a Butt end to the face...
  12. P

Blaze Vs Devils - 14th Sept - Updates and Chat

Two great results for the Devils this weekend :D Keep it up lads!