Search results

1. Drop_your_gloves

Tickets for tonight?

Managed to grab one! Thanks mate
  2. Drop_your_gloves

Tickets for tonight?

Hi all My old man is in town unexpectedly and would love to watch the devils. All sold out by the website. If anyone can’t make it tonight and has any tickets please let me know!
  3. Drop_your_gloves

Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

God how good is Alderson? Unreal night. Great slap shot, good passer. Brilliant. Mosey awesome and amazing for Waller to get one as well. Wall looked solid. Great performance.
  4. Drop_your_gloves

That mosey goal was brilliant. What a pass across the crease…anyone catch who did that?
  5. Drop_your_gloves

Agreed nice to see him doing well!
  6. Drop_your_gloves

He wasn’t happy about it! Trying to say Sanford slashed him I believe. Couldn’t see the replay on the stream
  7. Drop_your_gloves

Great first period from the boys. Gotta be happy with that. Breakouts much tighter, better offensive chances and putting some hits on the forecheck.
  8. Drop_your_gloves

Much better performance so far!
  9. Drop_your_gloves

Devils Vs Storm - League - 4th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

Fair enough, thanks for the insight!
  10. Drop_your_gloves

I’m not trolling mate. I think it’s a bit harsh to attack peoples core characteristics based on a post on a fan forum! It’s very tragic and I’m not basing an entire opinion on tonight. I’m just wanting to talk about the team, as allowed on the forum, and try and return to a sense of normality...
  11. Drop_your_gloves

People are allowed to post their opinions on the players my friend. It’s a fan forum?
  12. Drop_your_gloves

I think we have differing opinions here which is fine. I didn’t see Critch checking the netminder which to be fair, would make it quite difficult to try and rough him up as a devils player! I would just like to see a little bit more hwyl from our boys, if anything just to create an atmosphere...
  13. Drop_your_gloves

Haha apologies - I’ve been watching the devils and playing ice hockey for about 15 years. I’m just saying sold/trade/drop as in I’d like to see him moved on. Thanks for the correction though. Thank you for the insight and some great points there. Im not trying to incite either and I also loathe...
  14. Drop_your_gloves

I totally agree that it was an accident. However you’d want the boys to at least pull the shirt and give him a little shove. The rule is you never run the goalie in the crease. They don’t have to fight, but someone needs to come in and give him a shove. It’s a huge bit of psychology esp for BB...
  15. Drop_your_gloves

My god I do echo the sentiment about the place going quiet after the Sanford / Garcia handbags. There really was, quite understandably, an atmosphere Guys, what do other inferno members think about Josh Batch? I’ve not rated him for a very long time but I’d really like to take some other...
  16. Drop_your_gloves

Thoughts on tonight… great energy from everyone in light of the tragic circumstances of this week. We did the league and Adam proud. I thought our PP was pretty good and took the opportunities when they were there. However our breakouts from our end are shocking. No structure. The forwards...
  17. Drop_your_gloves

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th Nov 2021

Very quiet on the inferno this evening.
  18. Drop_your_gloves

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th Nov 2021

What a game so far! So physical!
  19. Drop_your_gloves

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 31st Oct 2021

Yeah you’re right. I don’t think he specifically targeted the head, they are very different in stature and I think it’s unfortunate. I do wish we had slightly more referee discretion when it comes to these hits. But I suppose player safety is for the best so I do understand!