Search results

1. A

Do you like the new logo poll

The previous logo was embarrassing. An over complicated mess that looked like Dracula straining on the toilet. I have always hated it, this rebrand is long overdue. People moaning are just reactionaries who can't cope with change
  2. A

3rd August

My favourite logo has always been the original green diamond, I even have it as a tattoo. Personally I hate the "straining on the bog" logo, it is a mess and I have been waiting a long time for a change. This new logo is big improvement.
  3. A

3rd August

I love it!
  4. A

Duc Vs zemdale

A few Latvian supporters making themselves heard. I didn't see any yesterday
  5. A

Jesenice Vs zemgale

Jesenice win 3-2 in overtime
  6. A

Jesenice Vs zemgale

2-1. Worth it for the Latvian goal song.
  7. A

Jesenice Vs zemgale

2-0 another PPG
  8. A

Devils Vs Ducs - Conti Cup - 18th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

0-0 after the first period between Zemgale and Jesenice. Zemgale look stronger but the Latvian goalie has kept them out.
  9. A

Devils Vs Ducs - Conti Cup - 18th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

No evidence of any travelling supporters for either side.
  10. A

CJ Motte - bad news for Wagstaff ...

The only regulation 0-0 I've seen live was Vs Braehead away (a triple header as stated above) Edinburgh Friday, Braehead Saturday, Dundee Sunday. I think it was December 2015? Doucet got the overtime winner for Cardiff
  11. A

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Cardiff to beat Glasgow
  12. A

How important is the CHL

The CHL is by far the most important competition of the season. For the Devils, for Cardiff, for Wales and the UK. By far the most important and by far the best hockey we will see in Cardiff this year. The Devils (and the giants) have a responsibilty to the whole of UK ice hockey. Over the...
  13. A

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I thinks it's two years after 10 years of age.
  14. A

He played in the UK until the age of 13 so he qualifies as British trained and is not an import.
  15. A

Would be eligible for GB aswell
  16. A

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Still no luck. I have requested refund
  17. A

Info@cleancutsports.com
  18. A

It looks like I may be receiving another refund from clean cut sports. They are hopeless
  19. A

Clean cut say keep on trying...