Search results

1. Devil_Abroad

EIHL Q&A

Do you have a link?
  2. Devil_Abroad

Glasgow v Belfast CCup

They have a better goal differential in games against Fife? I assume that’s why they are in 3rd place? So why would they slip to 4th?
  3. Devil_Abroad

Indiscipline

Refs have told the clubs they’re following the guidance given this season to call slashing / hooking / holding - they will be called less and less as the season progresses. I’d like to know how our player can be called 2 min interference whilst he has control of the puck?
  4. Devil_Abroad

Devils vs Blaze - 28 Sept 19 - CC

Anyways, back to the hockey. Did Martin complete 60? 33 shots enough when had had so many power plays?
  5. Devil_Abroad

Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept 19 - CC

Thankfully I’ve made the decision not to spend £12 on a webcast. No Webcast is worth £12 lol
  6. Devil_Abroad

Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept 19 - CC

I believe we still have 2 games left against Flames and 3 against Blaze.
  7. Devil_Abroad

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept 19 - CC

Despite all the pens that was a good game of hockey. Devils for all their indiscipline played well on PK, PP, and 5 on 5. Top performance. Flames played well for 50 mins but having only 14 out skaters (3 imports down and Ben Davies missing) tools it toll in the last 10 mins. If we hadn’t been...
  8. Devil_Abroad

Slashing and hooking mostly - type of pens the IIHF want clamped down on this season. Took us 30 minutes to realise that! Mind you Flames should have had a couple for embellishment lol
  9. Devil_Abroad

Absolute stunner of a goal, great feed from Fournier to Sointu rushing down the right wing into the o-zone and stopped, waited, passed to Dixon arriving behind late who faked a shot, deked right, and put a bank hand top shelf. Top goal.
  10. Devil_Abroad

All the pens deserved - Masi’s quick shot hit the outside of the left post.
  11. Devil_Abroad

Devils vs Flames - 14 Sept 19 - CC

Eek hope that’s just a reaction to a meal he had yesterday and so not a virus that goes through the whole team obviously hope he gets over it quickly
  12. Devil_Abroad

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug 19 - CHL

Think you’re missing the point here. Yes our team wasn’t the best which makes Lyle’s antics on the ice winning us games against top quality hockey players even more astounding. The teams we played weren’t Sunday league quality.
  13. Devil_Abroad

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug 19 - CHL

Car crash right there...... ‍♂️‍♂
  14. Devil_Abroad

Devils vs MAC Újbuda - 25 Aug 19 - Preseason

Having McNamee centre with Linglet was strange as he has the same gliding technique - I had to look twice a few times! Haha
  15. Devil_Abroad

Devils vs MAC Újbuda - 25 Aug 19 - Preseason

Riley Martin Benti Linglet McNamee Haddad Pope Dixon Marajamaki Duggan Myers Batch (Rutkis had one shift?) Richardson Fournier Reddick Jardine McMonagle Louis
  16. Devil_Abroad

Steelers webcast

Some Steeler fans believe it was increased to £15 to encourage more fans to attend the game which was only costing £5. Not sure that makes sense but happy if it’s correct.
  17. Devil_Abroad

Steelers webcast

It would be interesting to understand their reasoning for this hike in price. Maybe they need to raise the price as the money spent on the team was more than the budget allowed? Maybe they have new equipment and therefore need to recover some of the outlay? One thing’s for sure, they will lose...
  18. Devil_Abroad

MNL

6 on 3 for 90 seconds at the end - Batch and Richardson awesome killing that. Have they lost weight or are the new shirts that good?!!! Dixon/Pope/Benti/Batch all look like they’ve been training all summer. The speed at times was amazing. Now I know that was a friendly, first game, and we don’t...
  19. Devil_Abroad

MNL

Marjamäki is going to cause carnage all season and I can just hear Louis saying to Batch whilst rolling his eyes ‘we’re going to be busy this season’ McNamee is a Martin but taller. Riley has a turn a speed when he sniffs the net that is mind boggling