Search results

1. D

Scotland Trip

Can I say a big thank you to G and John who organised yet another fantastic trip ! A fab time with fab people ..... So many laughs so much alcohol and 6 points to boot! And all the players I spoke to in Edinburgh were so chuffed at the support ......Ok Steeeeve was a tad bemused but seemed...
  2. D

Jake Morrisette signs

Can't work this on my phone but seems we have a new forward!
  3. D

Long Shot but ......

I was the fan that got hit in the head at Fridays game , as I spent 3 hrs in A and E and had 34 stitches wondered if anyone had the puck?? Surprisingly it wasnt lodged in my forehead (just felt like it !!) but must have landed by the stairs to block 14 My blood thirsty 11 year old nephew wanted...
  4. D

New York - How do you get tickets to watch ice hockey

This might be in the wrong place - move me if it is ! I have a friend that is going to New York in Oct and wants to catch an ice hockey game does anyone know the best way to source tickets ? Looked at the Rangers site and says not able to buy individual tickets Is it a case of ringing?
  5. D

How excited/nervous on a scale of 1 - 10???

Sitting here, case packed ready for the off tomorrow - surfing the various forums to gauge who thinks what and have just realised I am EXCITED (10 out of 10) ...... I am NERVOUS 11 out of 10)......how is everyone else feeling??
  6. D

Memory Lane

I have just located my copy of "Its funny when you win everything" covering the Devils 86 - 94!! Am now sitting in the garden, glass of wine in hand reliving the days of Bill Taylor, Perry Olivier, Mike Urqhart and the gang ,! Happy Days are here again ! :D :D :D