Search results

1. S

Raising our banners...

Or we show our class (unlike them) and not rub it in their faces. I would do it either Pre-season or in the CHL games.
  2. S

IAW needs more seats.

We don't want a similar thing to Cardiff City happening. Sustain sell outs regularly for 2 or so seasons, then consider expansion.
  3. S

New Intro

Have to agree, the intro sets the tone for the atmosphere.. look at some of the games at BBT, even as recently as the Sheffield game.. the open moments of that game were electric
  4. S

New Intro

I think the only thing that should be changed is after the video, todd does his bit and the 2nd half of our normal intro cuts in
  5. S

Nottingham Panthers Vs Cardiff Devils - Challenge Cup Final

Re: Nottingham Panthers Vs Cardiff Devils - Challenge Cup Fi Well said Dom, tonight wasn't the best... but a massive improvement on recent games.. time to really re-start the season, we are 5 wins away from a league title
  6. S

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 Forney to Belfast! http://www.belfastgiants.com/archives/m ... st-giants/
  7. S

So...who would you like to see return?

Bowns - KEEP Will - Keep Hotham - KEEP KEEP Hudson - Keep Hendrikx - can get better I feel, let go Marsh - Keep if he doesn't retire Batch - KEEP Richardson - Keep Culligan - KEEP Martin - MUST KEEP Haddad - Keep Clarkson - not sure, I like him but feel we can upgrade Mychan - let go...