Search results

1. B

Maths ahead of this weeks games

On point 4) if Belfast drop 1 point over their final 3 games we also win the league with 2 ot/so losses I believe. What an anticlimax that would be..
  2. B

Matthew Myers

Battering ram
  3. B

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

If there is a silver lining to a brutal away schedule it is that Fife will be coming back from an away double header in Belfast when they play us
  4. B

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Echo this x 1000000 Mo has been one of our best shut down forwards all year, although his points haven’t been what they have been in previous years you’ve got to look at his game on the whole. Reddick has been stellar all season, I still don’t understand criticism of him, maybe that’s just me...
  5. B

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

I thought Reddick was solid all night, I’d say out of all d men looked the least defensively suspect. Funny how things are seen differently. Completely agree with the point about burying chances however Beskorowany is probably the best goalie in the league atm and did pull off some worldie...
  6. B

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

Mike Hedden: I Just Can't Get Enough When I see Hedden playing, I can't believe my sight I Just Can't Get Enough, I Just Can't Get Enough Cardiff Devils 84 in the red and white I Just Can't Get Enough, I Just Can't Get Enough On the ice he scores once or twice and I just can't seem to get...
  7. B

Food and drink not aloud?

I highly doubt it’s a conspiracy.. “the security guard on the left lets his parents bring in whatever they want, it’s not fair” I mean come on.. more than likely just very well hidden in a bag or coat. They tried their luck and got away with it. If you’re that bothered by it try it yourself...
  8. B

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

I think if something went wrong last minute (as can happen with technology) they did brilliantly to get everything up and running in time for face off. To say it was shambolic is really harsh. Anthem was basically sung from a cupboard and sounded just as good, Todd was announcing from the same...
  9. B

Fournier goal of the season contender

I saw Culli and Dixon a little different also until you mentioned it. I would have been more inclined to compare Culli to Mosey. Who would you choose out of those two? I know probably to early in Mosey’s Devils career to say....
  10. B

sorry but this is bugging me.

The league winners qualify for CHL regardless of who wins the continental cup. The issue arises IF Belfast win both league and continental cup. Belfast will have qualified for Chl as Continental cup winners therefor the “league winners spot” goes to playoff winners. If that happens to also be...
  11. B

Flyers Vs Devils - 06 Jan 19 - League

That Fournier bloke didn’t score tonight though, he’s rubbish
  12. B

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

It’s no wonder we’re not gelling as a team because the team is constantly under maintenance. We haven’t had a settled roster since the season started what with injuries and departures. It might be an unpopular opinion with some but I’d say personel changes are the last thing we need. Maybe one...
  13. B

Rutkiss ...

I’ve heard that the u23 rule will be scrapped next year, don’t how true it is though
  14. B

Devils Vs MKL - 25 Nov 18 - League

So Mosey would be the import you’d leave out and would pick Rutkis over Moore?
  15. B

Devils Vs Flyers - 21 Nov 18 - League

Worth pointing out that now we have all imports fit we have a spare and someone had to sit tonight. Don’t know if Ulmer was injured or just rested but it made sense that it was a forward so sit out due to Richie not playing..
  16. B

Drew Schiestel Signs

I’m sure this seasons D was built around Gleason Fournier being the #1 defenceman
  17. B

Drew Schiestel Signs

Whilst you might be correct in saying that the 2 new guys are a downgrade I think we need to look at it a different way. We never had parisi, he didn’t play a single game. So, what we’re comparing is Blood to Mosey, Schiestel and Duggan. Add into this we’re probably still spending less on the...
  18. B

Drew Schiestel Signs

So, Wednesday will be the first game where an import has to be scratched. I assume Schiestel will slot straight in and pair with Reddick and Mosey will move to forward. How do people think the forward lines will go and who will sit out? I can’t see it happening but these are the lines I’d...
  19. B

Devils Vs Flyers - 7 Nov - League

You've forgotten the 4-0 win v Coventry which came after the Flames loss.
  20. B

ANY UPDATE?

Providing Richie’s injury isn’t serious we only need one more D to take Parisi’s place. We then have Batch and Moore as cover if we have any injuries on D. I think if we sign more than one player it has to be a Defense man and a forward