Search results

1. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Hockey portraits for sale

As some of you might remember, I had an exhibition back in November, and I have a box of portraits that weren’t sold then, both originals and prints. If you would like to buy one, let me know. Prints are £40 while originals are £60. They are A5 size and they won’t be framed when you order them...
  2. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

I’m back! Probably not regularly, but I’ve got a portrait of Joey Martin in ballpoint pen for him birthday!
  3. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

IAW becomes Viola Arena

Stuff that it's Ice Arena Wales. Arenas being named after sponsors makes it too generic and takes the soul from what it really is.
  4. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

I've got an exhibition on in Giles Gallery until the end of the month. The gallery's open from Tuesday to Saturday.
  5. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

That would be amazing but from what I heard, IAW don't have any interest in putting hockey memorabilia in the bar.
  6. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

1st picture of a new guy and it's Michael Hedden!
  7. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

Yes, he has seen it. He hasn't said anything about it though.
  8. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

I have a new hockey song as well! It's in Welsh and English, and also with optional English subtitles on the Welsh bits incase you need them.
  9. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

Thank you! I think the week I spent on it proves that it's not a photo for me XD
  10. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

I've wanted to draw Matt Pope for a while so I'm glad this one's turned out so well!
  11. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

Right then, guys! I'm finally back with another drawing! Sorry there haven't been many of these over the summer, I've been a busy girl over the past few weeks with holidays and the Eisteddfod and everything, but I'm hoping to get back into hockey properly now. This is a picture of Matthew Myers...
  12. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

I wrote a song about Joey Martin. It's in Welsh, but there's English subtitles if you need them.
  13. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

I like them apart from the round neck. Would've preferred v neck because it's easier to draw and frames the jawline a bit better.
  14. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

It's Craig Moore's birthday today, so I drew a picture of his CHL goal as a surprise present for him! https://twitter.com/drawn_to_hockey/status/1021677792122097664
  15. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

Thank you! I just got a custom PRS guitar so my day's going pretty well!
  16. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

It my birthday I'm 18 now.
  17. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

My latest portrait was used to announce Mark Louis's signing this morning! https://twitter.com/drawn_to_hockey/status/1017701476427321344