Search results

1. F

Pre-Season Webcasts

Does anybody know if the club has decided to stream the pre season games. I read that there were less than 250 tickets left yesterday so that is a good sign in favour of showing it. I have an email reply from Belfast saying they intend to show the game so that is my Friday night sorted. Perhaps...
  2. F

Mac Carruth

Recorded his forth straight shut out today in Denmark. Quite a feat. For those that will read this and say who cares he doesn’t play for us etc, you didn’t have to click on topic
  3. F

Pair of tickets for Sale for Belfast home

Hi all, I have two seats together in block 7 for sale for tomorrow night. There are only single seats left now. Selling for face value £20 Can send by email Cheers
  4. F

Unrivalled-Documentary

Watched this last night on YouTube. Reliving the rivalry between Detroit and Avs on 25th anniversary of the main battles. Excellent viewing and something I can fully recommend. Just search Unrivalled in YouTube for 2 hours of old time hockey heaven
  5. F

Belfast Hotels?

Not hockey related but I'm having a few days in Belfast with my wife sometime in the summer and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for hotels? Cheers
  6. F

Evan Mosey

Just thought I’d start an early rumour….. I was just thinking about how we would have faired in the CC cup final if we had signed Mosey as a forward this season. He would have been able to slide back to defence and given us a greater chance to win (while fully acknowledging how close we came to...
  7. F

Carruth

I know the club don’t give much away regarding injuries but does anyone know anything of his fitness situation
  8. F

Skaldes case settled

A settlement has been agreed in the case. Can’t put a link up
  9. F

Stats

Is there anywhere that I can find points stats for all Devils games this season?
  10. F

Following a small debate on Brit Dmen on here......

Just bases his view on points scoring really and doesn't actually compare players. the link is chasingthepuck. com but keeps changing to inferno sorry https://the-inferno.co.uk/ben-oconnor-the-best-brit-defenceman-ever/
  11. F

ECHL play-offs

Greenville won their first playoff game last night 2-0 at Indy Fuel. They now have 3 games at home and a final game at Indy if necessary. (Best of five) Sam Jardine got voted to the 1st All Star team and Andrew Lord was second in votes for Coach of the Year. Great achievement for his first year...
  12. F

steeltalk

Does anyone have a link to the steeltalk forum as my bookmarked link hasn't worked for a while Thanks
  13. F

Icetime Tv

Does anyone know if they are covering Sunday's game? Also when they are going to update their website for the new season? Gazza, are you out there? Cheers
  14. F

2 x £15 Tilberg Tickets very CHEAP

Due to my wife having a fall and an afternoon in A&E today we cannot attend the game tomorrow. We have 2 x £15 tickets that can be emailed that i will sell for the price of us watching the Webcast ( £8 ) Bargain to be had!!!!