Search results

1. Samael

Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

I dont bother with twitter, lm guessing my 'ignorant' remarks are being disected there? I couldn't care less. Not writing a 5000 word essay today Finny, or are you just going to accuse me of not being a fan like you do with Lloyd-Jeff? Either way, l dont give a stuff what you or any of the...
  2. Samael

He isn't ready. As l said earlier, this win changes nothing. He needs a few years under a more experienced coach. The owners took a gamble on him and it didn't pay off. I understand the mentality that he needs to be given time to learn as a coach but is it really fair to the paying public that...
  3. Samael

Sadly l don't know to rip that into a gif but that is hilarious. Can you imagine he did that in the iaw when we had the wessex garages door. Can see the caption now, 'Keefe vents his frustrations by having a good bang on the sex door'
  4. Samael

And there is no denying that we grew when he came here, what's your point? Actually don't answer that, I can't be bothered with you this evening, this win has put me in a good mood, your bullshit will spoil that mood.
  5. Samael

Just a 5000 word essay from Finny tomorrow, which I'll fall asleep reading after the first paragraph, I would imagine. I'm really glad and shocked we won tonight, but it changes nothing.
  6. Samael

bloody hell. Was not at all expecting that.
  7. Samael

Eihl gamecentre having a mare, says the score is 5 4 to us, but keeps crashing.
  8. Samael

Well that's a guaranteed league point, I never in a million years thought we'd get.
  9. Samael

I'll probably sound like electro/mazzoak/lloyd now but Kelman is the managing director first and foremost as well as a percentage owner. He could resign as the MD and still retain an interest in the club if he got sick of the day to day running of the organisation. I'm not suggesting he does...
  10. Samael

That would be mad if no more goals are scored in both this game and the Guildford and Sheffield match and both end 3-1. Wishful thinking on my part.
  11. Samael

I'll be pleasantly surprised if he sticks around, can see him being offered more money though by an Arena team who are looking to replace their aging Brit pack. Depends what his priorities are, you can't blame him though for accepting an offer of a better wage with a bigger club at his age.
  12. Samael

Keep or Can

Waller
  13. Samael

Keep or Can

Cardiff Devils: 'Our fans are by far the best', says coach Brodie Dupont - BBC Sport I wonder if he still actually believes this after they were booed off the ice at the Manchester game. He clearly doesn't read the inferno (wisely imo) but this heavily edited PR clip from January is just a...
  14. Samael

Keep or Can

This post was more entertaining for me than 95% of this year's campaign. Cheers for putting a smile on my face lol
  15. Samael

At least the scoreline wasn't embarrassing. Still not good enough though. If there isn't a major clear out this summer I'll be quite alarmed. Too many personnel absolutely stealing an income this year. I think the term not fit for purpose sums up this year's squad. Anyway, well done Belfast.
  16. Samael

I wasn't referring to the remarks made by you.
  17. Samael

Well some posters on here would have you believe that if multiple clubs charge the same price for their product that is acceptable, regardless of quality.
  18. Samael

Belfast Haven't Broken the EIHL Roster Rules......because...

Unfortunately we are going to need a lot more than luck this weekend to come away with 1. some respect and 2. league points. I suspect your fellow Giant, Claret, will be on here tonight gloating after we've been mauled, we'll see.
  19. Samael

Yawn. I won't get personal and start making observations about you personally, I'd get banned or edited if I did and besides that I don't have 3 hours to waste listing your many flaws Glynne. Bottom line is it's MY OPINION that the cost of being a fan of the Cardiff Devils these days is not...
  20. Samael

We dont have "Mickey mouse" prices....... yet we have a "Mickey mouse" team. As for the merch and beer being reasonable, how can they justify charging the same amount for screen printed jerseys when we used to get embroidered for the same price pre covid. Things like a devils water bottle for...