Search results

1. P

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 11th March 23 - 19:00 FO

You must be one of the few who can hear what he says. I didn't know what he was on about Hotham until I worked it out for myself from the video.
  2. P

Not at all. However there is a limit and I've reached it.
  3. P

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone.
  4. P

No longer. My Devils' shirt will be ending its life tonight if their performance is as bad as Thursday's because it'll be going into the wood burner when I get home and I'll never be going to another Devils' game again.
  5. P

Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

I'm sure the owners watch on line, either live or recorded, so the performance shouldn't have been a surprise. The boos at the end of the game might have been though.
  6. P

EIHL do we need a phone app

What we most need is an audible PA system not an app.
  7. P

Fournier Released

I don't want him here. It's a shame there isn't a dislike button.
  8. P

Devils Vs steelers - CC 1/4F - 14th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO - Part 2 Spectacular

I enjoy my visits to the dentist as Wetherspoons is nearby and I can go by train. I can walk to the IAW but after visiting Wetherspoons following the game on Wednesday I still felt depressed.
  9. P

Clan with problems

It's difficult to know where to start. There have been similar mistakes in other sports and I find it impossible to comprehend how those involved were so blind to this. I have to say the reactions from the sponsors were totally predictable. All I can say is I feel for the pain of the...
  10. P

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

There are obvious problems with the existing system which could be easily fixed. Turning down the bass or sorting out an impedance mismatch or both would be an excellent start. ~The announcer's microphone needs an audio equalizer matched to the announcer's voice.
  11. P

I admit my hearing is not good but I know enough about electronics and audio that there is a problem with their sound system.
  12. P

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

The stream is back. It's better but not as good as last week.
  13. P

Someone needs to get the idea that not everybody has twitter. What about the rest of us?
  14. P

The live stream is a disaster this evening. It's been either buffering or dropping out for the whole of the first period. I've now changed browser and appear to have be been locked out.
  15. P

The sound system is so bad that many of us cannot understand the announcements. We even have to use the live statistics on the EIHL website to follow the game. Such announcements are useless until the sound system is fixed.
  16. P

EIHL Covid protocols kick in

Can anyone find a copy of these protocols?
  17. P

GAME OFF

They have the email address of most ticket holders including season. If they'd sent an email many would have seen it before they'd left. There was a note in an unrelated news item on their website (now deleted) which should have been a banner on their home page. Even better replace that...
  18. P

GAME OFF

The most important thing that comes out of this is that the Devils have no plans in place to advise ticket holders of last minute cancellations. The need is now obvious and I expect them to have something in place by the next home game. Saturday I believe.
  19. P

GAME OFF

The coach drivers' hours regulations may prevent them returning until later.
  20. P

Frölunda Away, October

is there a plan to meet somewhere in Gothenburg before the game?