Search results

1. Oxforddevil

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

If you that good Remps, send your cv in to the owners, become the coach and scout and get the team going...so many negative comments its just an embarrassment. Maybe i will just not read this forum from now on, so many arm chair coaches who have been there and done, watching hockey for 15 years...
  2. Oxforddevil

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

As a fellow fan of the Devils , i don't normally comment on much of what gets said in this forum but what absoulte joke 90% of you so called 'FANS' are. Things aren't going right, 3 games in 5 days and all you can do is slate the team, no wonder Tk is off social media, no wonder there is no more...
  3. Oxforddevil

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Hook signs for Kitzbüheler EC in Alps league
  4. Oxforddevil

End of Season review

Hi all, just wondering if there is any news on a end of season review interview with Todd or Franny at some point. Be interesting to see their thoughts on the season, and also just an insight on to the reason of the coach release that late in the season. I now live in Madrid so haven't been...
  5. Oxforddevil

And now it's Richie

Season is definitely not starting, not when you allow two of the teams best players join another team. Well done Devils management for allowing this... Just waiting for the inevitable press release now
  6. Oxforddevil

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

I know this is digging up old graves but what was the whole situation regarding Pope/Regan in regards to the shit show that happened.. I had moved from Cardiff at this time and seeing Brent wearing that stupid hat behind the bench made me wonder! If anyone can enlighten me i'd love to know
  7. Oxforddevil

Bowns Departure Confirmed By Devils

Who is out there that is a realistic replacement for Bowns.... Not that my knowledge of uk hockey/ower leagues is great but certainly wont be a brit in net for us, which if im correct will the Devils aim to sign a top brit, for example Ben Davies? I think we will look to a top European league...
  8. Oxforddevil

Signing announcement

Could be our player assistant coach!?
  9. Oxforddevil

New Coach.....

Could Cory Neilson be a contender?
  10. Oxforddevil

Rumour mill

I'm guessing it's to announce that Bowns will head to Austria
  11. Oxforddevil

Behind the bench podcast

Gazza, hope your safe & well too. One topic could be biggest pest /most hated player?
  12. Oxforddevil

Spittin Chiclets

Great podcast, listen every week . They had Theo onna while back talking about his time with BG and also Ryan Shannon and his time with MK also. You tend to find the lower league players are normally the best interviews for funny stories and dishing the dirt! Great podcast to for obviously a...
  13. Oxforddevil

Hopefully not another Capitals situation!

Saw this article in the Sheffield Star , doesn't read very well for club not the league if true. https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/sheffield-steelers/details-emerge-of-debt-allegations-sacking-and-gross-misconduct-at-a-british-elite-league-hockey-club-1-9591472
  14. Oxforddevil

Kevin Bieksa free agent

Haha being a Canuck fan aswell I'd love him on the team Mr King! He'd be great to have in the locker room,tough style of play and that superman punch In a Devils jersey would be fantastic!
  15. Oxforddevil

Kevin Bieksa free agent

Don't know if anyone has seen the post on YouTube with After hours from last night I am assuming, interview with him about how he's a free agent and his considering Europe! Could be worth an attempt to sign home for rest of this season or definitely next , might be 37 years old but would...
  16. Oxforddevil

Additional Player

I'd like to see a player similar to mychan return, has some decent points in his last season in the echl whilst getting 142 pm on the season
  17. Oxforddevil

Giants to announce new signing

Why what did he do before left the Giants, I liked him as a player when ever I saw him play against us and from other teams highlights that I viewed.
  18. Oxforddevil

Quick question about fans\players

Not really,they may do the odd fundraiser but it’s like our football here, you don’t see Harry Kane bowling with some of the Spurs supporters club, sad really but that’s how it is,how ever year ago I watched the Canucks at an open training session where the players did hang around afterwards for...
  19. Oxforddevil

Stream for tonight’s game

Hi everyone, now living in Madrid and have no chance of watching tonight’s match,does anyone know of a good website to stream the game?Thanks