Search results

1. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Another penalty just what we didn’t need
  2. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

That was a soft goal to concede. And an equally soft penalty to give away
  3. BillytheWiz

Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

Congratulations Devils 2021/22 !!
  4. BillytheWiz

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

What's going to happen to the Scottish teams ? Sturgeon seems to be going further than the other home nations?
  5. BillytheWiz

The future of the Elite League and its teams

Will players want or even be able to come over to UK from Canada, etc to play ? I can’t see the Hockey season restarting in August/September and unlike football with no major TV money , won’t be able to play in empty arenas unless FreeSports streams all games and season ticket holders get to...
  6. BillytheWiz

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

I remember that Wasps game , we were in the rink for hours and I had to nip out to move my car as it was in the Car Park which closed at 11.30 ! That Season was just unbelievable ,climaxing in that incredible shoot out win at Wembley Arena ...great memories
  7. BillytheWiz

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

That’s not the start we wanted to the 2nd ...giving away a short handed goal
  8. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

4 goals in last 10 minutes for steelers :(
  9. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

Giants 4-1 down and Steelers 3-1 down !! Maybe a chance of redemption for Devils tonight
  10. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Blaze - 01 Jan 20 - League (4 FO)

Absolutely scored 1 conceded 11 !
  11. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

This is more like it Devils ! 4-0 end of 2nd
  12. BillytheWiz

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Blaze to beat Storm
  13. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

Especially when they keep scoring from the resulting power play .....it’s not rocket #cience. ...,Stay out of the penalty box and with 5 on 5 on the ice we might have a chance
  14. BillytheWiz

Belfast v ausburger

Close call with high sticks and maybe harsh on Giants but the winning goal in OT was so slick . I have no idea on strength of Steelers or Panthers this season but Giants look good but so do we ! Going to be an interesting season .
  15. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

If I have this right , it looks like the winners will play Panthers in semi with Guildford 3 up at Glasgow or do Giants get to choose ?
  16. BillytheWiz

Devils Vs Storm - 23 Mar 19 - League

Another shut out for Bownsy ! When it’s mattered the team have gone into lock down on defence and clinical in attack ! , come on boys ....3 more points =3peat !!