Search results

1. B

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

True enough, but respect among players says there is a more than 50% chance he's accepting that invitation - shoe on the other foot and he's expecting that from Louis.
  2. B

I respect your opinion, but if so, why couldn't it be addressed from Saturday to Sunday this week?
  3. B

This doesn't change anything for me at all, it just tries to mask it! What that statistic doesn't show is the fact that we haven't been to Sheffield or Belfast once yet, but Belfast have taken 4 pts IN Cardiff., and Clan have also split the series in Cardiff, and won the game IN Glasgow Also...
  4. B

Dixon

With all due respect to the people who don't think Dixie is that good, imo they really don't know hockey too well. Every point has been covered in detail here by all of the replies made, so I won't elaborate too much on them, I'll just say that he works his ass off every shift of every game...
  5. B

Physical poll

All very good and well, but we don't play in the Euro leagues, we play in the EIHL which is traditionally a league more akin to N American hockey, physical hockey that got a large majority of the fans hooked. It's a great league, but still needs physical hockey to keep hold of the fans who are...
  6. B

Wayne Gretzky 802 goal plate..

Do you have a pic of this?
  7. B

Bobby Nystrom - "The Goal" figurine

I'll take it, i'll send you a private message about collection/payment etc.
  8. B

Favourite Devils 'poke the bear' moment

I was randomly at that Bracknell London game!
  9. B

CHL

Some info for you regarding HC Davos game (Official info from withing the club, and my own personal experiences working for Davos/CHL at the Champions Hockey League Vallaint Arena in Davos' capacity is around 7000, for the Devils CHL game I would expect to see maybe 2000 or so there so do not...
  10. B

He gave Panther's tough guy Jarret Zukiwsky all he could handle up in Notingham too. Ekroth played all of his major junior hockey in Canada IIRC, so wasn't just another Swede, i'm sure he would've had to answer the bell a lot back in the late 70's as a huge Euro in NA.
  11. B

Probably my favourite punch too, and as you said, then Kenny (RIP) came in and threw Frank around, dislocating Frank's shoulder in the process meaning no chance of fighting back. Pretty sure that it wasn't the first time and Hong Kong phuey just goes down the tunnel and pops it back in to play...
  12. B

Looking for a Stevie Lyle and and an Ian Cooper gameworn jersey

If anybody knows or hears about either of the jerseys being available, please let me know. The year, style or colour doesn't matter so much, also the team, it's just I need them both to complete my own little eclectic collection. Ta!
  13. B

Lyle jersey for sale

Is this one still up for grabs?
  14. B

End of an era - game worn jersey

Any chance of some more info about the season, home/away, league/playoffs, maybe a pic or two?
  15. B

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Agree with your points here.
  16. B

Final Squad Predictions

I have to agree with bb1 here. The opinions quoted by Electro on McGrattan are just a little wide of the mark and are pure speculation, far from being factual. I don't see that signing a top level NHL enforcer like Gratts as a PR nightmare, far from it, could be a mastersroke. Let's look at...