Search results

1. Ben123

GB

I am a fan of the Cardiff Devils and have recently started watching GB. Adding more brits to EIHL rosters sounds good but I don't see where this talent will come from. The difference between the NIHL and the EIHL is a huge step up. Would be great to be able to develop young British players who...
  2. Ben123

GB

In the World Championships is it the bottom team from each group that gets relegated? Only just starting to follow GB!
  3. Ben123

Devils Vs steelers - League - 18th Dec 21

Think Dixon only iced 1 shift in the third? Believe Ben Davies took his spot on the third line. Much better performance tonight!!
  4. Ben123

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

I full agree there was no need for Pelech to drop them, i like the fact that Louis tried to create a spark and get something going. We could surely have used that on Sunday halfway threw the 2nd?
  5. Ben123

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

I really can’t understand why Louis did not play on Sunday (maybe injured?) if he was fit to play. On Saturday when we went 3-0 down Louis shook his gloves at Matt Pelech looking to spark the team. Playing against Belfast I feel that he should of been in the line up for the edge that he plays with.
  6. Ben123

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug 19 - CHL

Game is on Freesports.. if you are outside of the UK you can also watch on the CHL website.
  7. Ben123

League comparison?

It used to be said that the EIHL is about the same quality as the ECHL. Would this still be the case? What other leagues would ours compare to?
  8. Ben123

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Jason DeSantis signed for Nottingham
  9. Ben123

Goals conceded!!

It is pre season against a very good side, great performances all around. Don't think there is a need to worry.
  10. Ben123

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

With last year's rumours about Wacey Rabbit, I wonder if he could be heading to the devil's? Steve King said they are in talks with players a few seasons before the come here.
  11. Ben123

The End of the Edinburgh Capitals

Jay King from Capitals Twitter. With the recent news I would like to thank @scottcapitals8 and the @edcapitals for taking the chance on me at 16!, for that I’m very thankful and I owe Scott and the team a lot so I’ve decided with no caps and no Scott at murrayfield I won’t be there ether #GoCapsGo
  12. Ben123

He is not a replacement for Hotham but he is a very offensive defenceman, 20 goals and 40 assists. Thinks he would be a good addition to the Devils.
  13. Ben123

Toughness ......

Really like Paquette and Fitzy, would not take either of them over Faryna. He hits hard, and is willing to go with anyone at the right time! Riddick, Faryna, Louis and Strachan can all play great hockey and play tough when called upon!
  14. Ben123

Looks very good, great numbers the last 2 seasons
  15. Ben123

What players from around the league would anyone take for the devil's?
  16. Ben123

"Star" players

David Brine is yet to score and not racking up the assists, he is playing 4th line for us so that would be the reason!
  17. Ben123

Clan v Devils - 19/10 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Does any one have any idea if there are plan's for a webcast service in Braehead, Nottingham and Manchester?
  18. Ben123

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Does anyone think Lord will stay on the bench for this game or maybe someone else sits?