Search results

1. M

Pub/Bar showing semifinals?

Is anyone aware of a pub or bar showing our play off semi on Saturday?
  2. M

A bit of positivity - Josh Batch

On a positive note, I think Batchy is having the best start to a season since he joined. He is playing confidently, very few errors and breaking up a lot of plays, not to mention putting in some big hits. Playing consistently on D has upped his game. I would not want to move him because of...
  3. M

Ben O’Connors best game so far

Some fans including myself have been critical of some of his play so far in a Devils shirt but giving praise when it’s due, I thought he had his best game tonight. Physical play, protected the middle and overall solid performance. Well done Ben please continue in this vein and it will be a...
  4. M

Condolences to Steve King and family

Sorry for your loss and thoughts are with you at this time. From what I read your father was a great man Kind Regards Mark
  5. M

Playoff Final weekend and final only available to sell

Hi I have the following available to sell face value due to drop outs on trip: 1x weekend (semis and final) 1x final only Please dm me if interested Mark
  6. M

Holding my hands up..I was wrong

Bryce Reddick At the start of the season I had kittens every time he iced in terms of him jumping into the play too often and staying there for too long and the pressure that put the team under when it went wrong which to me seemed a lot. Now whether this was a case of bad judgement or trying...