Search results

1. Jordan27

#20 Fournier (red) #4 Louis (black) Game worn jersey 30th Anniversary

Hi Guys, I have two game worn jerseys for sale, from the 30th Anniversary season. #4 Louis (black) £150 #20 Fournier (red) £150 PM if interested.
  2. Jordan27

Vaxjo Laker tickets for sale

Didnt realise were on holiday for the Vaxjo Lakers home game so have 2 adult tickets for sale block 9. £20.00 for the pair.
  3. Jordan27

2 x Devils Tickets For Sale

Due to not being able to make the CHL home game a week Thursday i have 2 tickets for Sale Block 9 if anyone is interested.
  4. Jordan27

Premier Sports....

Hi Everyone! Am i right in saying Premier Sports will be showing all the CHL games come august? And only them broadcasting it? Was thinking about subscribing this weekend to watch the Great Britain games........ Im missing hockey!
  5. Jordan27

2 x Sunday Tickets For Sale

Hi Everyone! Due to not being able to get a baby sitter on Sunday i now have 2 tickets for sale. Block 19 Row C. Will sell the both for £30.00
  6. Jordan27

Parking Tonight Morrisons

Is parking allowed tonight in morrisons? Checked store hours and sais its closing at 6pm so guessing it will be ok but thought id ask. Thanks in advance
  7. Jordan27

Sheffields Games in Hand..

Anyone know who the steelers play in thier games to catch up and when they will be level on games with us? How can the league let them get that far behind so early in the season is beyond me.
  8. Jordan27

New Elite League TV Show

http://eliteleague.co.uk/eihl-highlights-show-on-free-to-air-tv/
  9. Jordan27

Braehead Away Jan 8th

Hi Fellow Devs! Anyone know if Red Army Travel will be running an away trip for this fixture? If not, im thinking of flying up, anyone else going with any info about hotels etc? Thanks Jordan27
  10. Jordan27

Stars Webcast Quality.

Hi guys new to the forum! Was wondering if anyone new how good the Dundee Stars webcast was? Hoping to link the ipad up to the tv and have some friends over. Messaged the stars tv directly but no reply as of yet and with Edinburgh webcast being poor didnt want to risk it again.