Search results

1. G

Devils Documentary

New Devils documentary "inside the Devils" being posted on YouTube tonight at 7pm.
  2. G

Stanley Cup

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to watching the NHL games in the cup. Specifically the Bruins. Many thanks
  3. G

EIHL Fights.

Just wondering if there has actually been any fights yet this season? I used to love keeping up with what was going on around the league on drop your gloves but since that's gone I don't really know what's going on. Thought it might be an idea to start a thread where fight fans can post...
  4. G

Ex players current jobs.

Bit Random but I'm bored and saw a post on Twitter that got me thinking. What do our retired ex players now do? I saw a post from Mike Prpich. Looking at it i'd say he's now a farmer. Anyone know of any others. I'm actually quite interested to know, especially those who used the uni program...
  5. G

Teddy Bear Toss.

A bit random but I just stumbled across this on YouTube. Apologies if it's been posted before but just thought I'd share it to show the joy these Teddies bring to the unbelievable kids. Is it just the Teddy toss the club do or are there other events?
  6. G

Dean Smith

Attacked by 3 people on his way home last night. He's in a bit of a mess. I assume he was in Cardiff and sincerely hope this has nothing to do with ice hockey.
  7. G

Hands up

Right then..... I upset a few the other day with my comments about this forum being "bipolar". I will apologise to those it directly offended in terms of real life difficulties. That was of course not my intent. In honesty I was simply trying to make light of how up and down this forum can be...
  8. G

Video's

Sorry to start a new thread on this. I was just wondering if there is any chance Paul Sullivan could post all his videos in one place. I've loved watching them and I'm sure I'll watch them all many more times. It might just be easier if we could have a thread just for them so we don't have to...
  9. G

Playoff Rumours

Just wondering what rumours were doing the rounds in Nottingham over the weekend?
  10. G

Nottingham Panthers

Breaking news from Nottingham. The GMB Nottingham Panthers have changed their title to.....wait for it......are you excited......the "NOTTINGHAM Panthers". It's times like this I wish I was a Panthers fan lol.
  11. G

Of ice and Men

Just watched this again from years ago. Just wondering if anyone knows, or is the maker of the video? If so I reckon another episode would be great viewing and would help show how the dynamics of the team and structure of the whole club have changed.
  12. G

Team GB

A hypothetical question here really, but if Team GB ever qualified for the Winter Olympics how would it affect the EIHL? Would we carry on as normal without the Brits, putting the teams with those players at a major disadvantage? Would we have a 3 week mid season break? Maybe starting a week...
  13. G

Second semi final

Is there a similar service to MNL available anywhere for this game?
  14. G

DYG Prediction League.

Just wondering if anyone knows why today's games aren't on there?
  15. G

Matt Myers

As expected returns. Good news. www.cardiffdevils.com
  16. G

The importance of the cup final.

Right then. It's not too often I post on here as the regulars seem to hate the truth. However, I'm still not a kiss ass who believes we are untouchable and have a divine right to be positive about everything in the life of the Cardiff Devils. That said, I feel the final today is absolutely...
  17. G

"It looked like we may have blown it but ..."

As the title says. League is now over in my opinion. (Title edited from 'we've just blown it') - James
  18. G

Match Days Away

Right then. I've been away in Nottingham for the weekend. I headed back to Wales this afternoon and saw the Devils team bus going to the other way on the M42 at 13:45. As my misses was asleep and the kids watching dvds I had little else to think about (apart from driving safely of course) I...
  19. G

DYG

Has the Elite League been scrapped from the site? Just been on to see reviews etc of incidents last night and 2015/16 season isn't on there.
  20. G

Shirts

I may have missed it somewhere but have images of the new shirts been released? Also do we have a title sponsor?