Search results

1. The_Puck

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

I believe he was a former teammate of him as well as a friend. He asked his family for approval of having his name and number on his warmup jerseys for the rest of the season. Very nice touch.
  2. The_Puck

steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

All over them, however means nothing if we can’t score.
  3. The_Puck

Devils Vs Clan - League - 30th Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Why would we retaliate when the game is dead and buried and we have a crucial match the next day. Don't want to take any injuries or suspensions. They tried to goon us around and they got thumped. I'll take the 2 points thank you very much.
  4. The_Puck

Sanford gamers

PM sent
  5. The_Puck

Who would be your ideal next HC and AC?

His family live in Swindon I believe. Would make more sense to come to Cardiff instead of going back to Glasgow
  6. The_Puck

Keep or Can

To be fair I have seen a few games where he has been invisible. But he might have been carrying an injury so who knows.
  7. The_Puck

Keep or Can

Louis❌ - cheap but I feel there’s better players out there for that price Davies✅ - great brit for the 4th line Brittain❌ - expected so much more from him Crawford✅ - high point scoring d man is a must, and he has the potential to improve even more at only 25. Duggan✅ - great brit who I believe...
  8. The_Puck

Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

The problem we had tonight was we weren’t clinical. We’re not gonna win many games winning 1 goal. Bowns played very well considering he hasn’t played many games recently. I do think some people on here need to calm down a little bit. It was a very tense tight game that could’ve gone either way...
  9. The_Puck

Devils Vs Giants - League - 10th Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

To be fair to Hogwash, as bad as he was yesterday the 4 minute penalty was correct. If you high stick someone and blood is drawn then it’s always given as a 2+2 which was unfortunately what happened on that play
  10. The_Puck

Steelers sign Danny Kristo

I don’t believe there is a salary cap anymore. It was only in place for last year.
  11. The_Puck

POFW 22/23

I don't think he's saying it's justifiable, he's saying that everything price wise has gone up from a few years ago. There's more money going into each team, therefore more money is needed from POFW. I think the ticket prices are reasonable and are much better than the farce that was last year...
  12. The_Puck

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 22

Devils lose a game, The Inferno goes into carnage (again). Before i say anything, i still really like the look of our team and i can see us doing well this year. However there are some players (new and returning) that haven't started the season how they would've wanted. No names being mentioned...
  13. The_Puck

New Assistant Coach

I think a few teams have full time assistant coaches in the league. And what exactly do we have to lose from this? I'm sure he will be quite cheap. And i don't think a player would want to spend most their evenings analysing videos for the coach. Just like teams moving towards 2 starting...
  14. The_Puck

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

Just as the title says. It’s not who we think will be back just everyone’s opinions on who they want and don’t want back. Renew - Kozun Register Richie Batch Mikkelson (don’t think he’s back however) Sanford Cox Coughler Reid Dixon (on lower line) Crandall Waller Duggan Davies Brandt Don’t...
  15. The_Puck

Carruth

Kozun does start tonight. Carruth on bench so maybe just precautionary.
  16. The_Puck

Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

This isn’t about the virus anymore. It’s all about politics. It’s all about doing the opposite to boris, just in the off chance the virus becomes out of control in England and Drakeford would come out and say he got it right all along. It’s just a shame because despite seeing what this man has...
  17. The_Puck

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 22nd Dec 21

I think there’s a lot of overreaction regarding sacking skalde. I’m not scared to admit performances haven’t been good enough so far. But that doesn’t mean we sack a coach in his first year. Only once in the EIHL era has a coach without British league experience won the league in their first...
  18. The_Puck

Devils v Fife

Same lineup as yesterday so Kozun starts