Search results

1. Leighton

Manchester All-Stars Charity Game

Anyone from our end of the world going on Saturday? We're heading up and I know of a few who don't frequent this forum making the trip too.
  2. Leighton

full senior kit wanted (already got skates)

Folks i'm looking for a full kit for myself. I'm 5'7" and of a more "robust" frame. Anyone hung up the boots and want to pass on the gear?
  3. Leighton

Youth Goalie Kit (suit 10yr old) wanted

anyone got a junior player that's outgrown their kit or given it up? my son is dead set on being the next Devils netminder but goalie kit costs an arm and a leg so before i run up the credit card some pre-loved kit may fit the bill!
  4. Leighton

2 x Playoff tickets wanted please!

sorry folks, i know its been asked a lot! but me and my boy have decided to go on a road trip together!!!!
  5. Leighton

Ice Locker or Puck Stop - anyone been

Taking junior on a road trip this weekend in lieu of POFW tickets was thinking of making a trip to a big hockey shop. Has anyone been to Ice Locker or Puck Stop and if so which do you think is better / bigger? Thx Leighton
  6. Leighton

Looking for Bordeleau jersey game worn

Anyone? If so PM me!
  7. Leighton

Kids NHL Jerseys

Anyone know where I could buy NHL jerseys in the UK in kids sizes? (Large or X-Large Youth size specifically.) I've looked on amazon/ebay etc but they arent UK suppliers. Thx!
  8. Leighton

Jersey Framing

Could anyone recommend a local company / person that can do a good job of framing jerseys?
  9. Leighton

Title winner's celebrations

In previous years when the title has been technically won before the end of the season has that team celebrated before the last home game of the season? (I have a weekend trip to Dublin on the horizon I may need to blow off)
  10. Leighton

League Table stats on home page

Hi can someone explain to me what the various stats on the league table mean please? particularly the "Home" and "Away" numbers! I've been googling but cant work it out. Thx!