Search results

1. revilo

Wtb tickets for panthers match 5/2

If anyone has 2 together for this one please let me know, thanks
  2. revilo

wanted - white 10th anniversary jersey

Always fancied one, game worn or replica, anyone got one they are willing to move on? Thanks
  3. revilo

Wanted to buy - something

It's my daughter's 21st soon, so would like to get get something special which is Devils related, whether a game worn, maybe an early days replica (small) or some other memorabilia. If you have anything your willing to move on let me know. Please don't be offended if I say "no", she is a bit fussy!!
  4. revilo

Wanted - large hockey helmet

As per title, looking for a large helmet either devils or potentially just a normal br added one, what you got?
  5. revilo

Skate Skalde signs for Bees

I know not Devils or EIHL related, but for those who are interested full story here: https://beesicehockey.com/index.php/2021/10/22/bees-bring-in-fresh-young-blood/
  6. revilo

All or nothing - new docu series on Amazon Prime video

Just a heads up, the new All or Nothing series following the Maple Leafs landed recently on Amazon Prime, pretty decent behind the scenes watch whether your a leafs fan or not.
  7. revilo

Voth jersey on eBay

Saw this Voth jersey on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174957687397?hash=item28bc4a7265:g:HLcAAOSwWv9hVCQM It has the EIHL GAMEWORN AUTHENTICATION label in it, and even though the jersey location is Russia, from a few email exchanges I had with the seller he seems honest. Looks a genuine...
  8. revilo

wanted 1996/97 jersey

As above, anyone got anything from 96/97, replica or game worn (depending on price) considered? Thanks
  9. revilo

coca cola jersey

I know there are a few fans of the coca-cola jerseys out there, so just to highlight one for sale on Gumtree, replica, large, signed by most of the team. Its not mine, just flagging up: https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/cardiff-devils-signed-shirt/1402677752
  10. revilo

Jersey sponsorship raffle?

Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about the sponsorship raffle for this year's jerseys - the £200 thing where you sponsor the jersey used up until Christmas. Don't want to bother the staff at the mo as they are pretty busy, but wondering if any of you lovely people had heard anything? Ta
  11. revilo

Nottingham Pre-season away leg tickets

Just a heads-up, the tickets for this game go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 9am, for those making the trip. Ill be there as I have rather fortuitously arranged to deliver my daughter to uni in Nottingham on that exact same day.
  12. revilo

Challenge Cup final tickets

Thought id get the ball rolling, but any season ticket holders who don't want their allocation but are happy to buy and sell on then please let me know - there could be a pint or two in it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. revilo

2 tickets for this Wednesday v Giants - £15 the pair

Unfortunately got my dates wrong on this and can no longer go. £15 for two adult seats, nice ones at that! Anyone???
  14. revilo

Wanted - Red Devil’s jersey

Hi, not a fan of this years jersey so I am looking for a home jersey to buy from years past. Likely to be L, but possibly a medium if it is a looser fit for a particular year, preferably blank and not signed. Bit of a specific request so not holding out much hope!
  15. revilo

For sale at Face Value - one single ticket for the CC final- now sold

Title says it all - seat is in Row 3 behind the away bench! - SALE PENDING
  16. revilo

Wanted, Youth XXl Devils jersey

Looking for the above, hopefully from the last year or two, in good condition. Thanks
  17. revilo

WANTED - 2 TICKETS FOR THE DEVILS/GIANTS GAME TONIGHT

Hi, if anyone has any spares for tonights game v the Giants then please PM me. Although we weren't planning on coming tonite (normally just twice a month for us) she really wants to meet Ben Bowns and get his autograph at the post-game signing!! Thanks