Search results

1. RedDevil17

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Does anyone know if there’s a gala tonight?
  2. RedDevil17

Rumour mill

Good, he’s been awful.
  3. RedDevil17

Carruth

So? Thompson had a +/- of +29 last season and he was a terrible player for us. +/- doesn’t mean much
  4. RedDevil17

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

I wonder why he doesn’t play…
  5. RedDevil17

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

Safe to say our goalie is anything but a Brick Wall…
  6. RedDevil17

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

The fact we finished 2nd goes to show how poor the rest of the teams have been this season.
  7. RedDevil17

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

This blowout was coming. Apart from the Sheffield game, we’ve been playing poor for weeks and scraping results. Tonight we got our ass handed to us on a plate. What annoyed me most was the lack of effort by most of the players…Barely a check thrown, constant dump and chase, poor defence, poor...
  8. RedDevil17

Carruth

You’re telling me you’d rather Bowns over Carruth? I know who I’d rather in my net and it certainly isn’t Ben Bowns. For all the success Bowns has had, Carruth is by far the better netminder in terms of overall play and Carruth didn’t need to flop around in goal and make the fancy saves because...
  9. RedDevil17

Devils V Giants - League - 31st March 24 - FO 1800

Who have we got? We all know Russell doesn’t like fighting or physicality as seen at the vast majority of the games this season. Our only real fighter (Pietroniro) barely saw any ice time last night and yet when at full strength, gets dropped on a constant basis. Friend should’ve answered the...
  10. RedDevil17

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

Fan Favourite: Brandt Most Valuable Player: Martin Forward of the Year: Arniel Defenceman of the year: Donaghey/Wilde (tough to choose) Most improved: Crandall True Cardiff Devil: Brandt
  11. RedDevil17

Fans' Forum

Couldn’t disagree with you more. Some like it but others including myself hate the logo and it will never ever grow on me.
  12. RedDevil17

Fans' Forum

They probably won’t, although what do you expect?
  13. RedDevil17

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 21st Feb 24 - FO 19:30

https://x.com/eihlrep/status/1760427623333634284?s=61&t=UJ-cX2ERNJ2NnAimoT3IvA here’s a good angle
  14. RedDevil17

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Feb 24 - FO 19:15

Not finishing checks this season…nice to know some things never change!
  15. RedDevil17

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

Must be very boring then!
  16. RedDevil17

2024/2025 season ticket

Genuinely considering not renewing next season and I never thought those words would come out of my mouth. An increase in price which to some is quite frankly insulting coupled by another season of non contact, boring Pete Russell style of hockey...:rolleyes:
  17. RedDevil17

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

No, it would make me someone who doesn’t ignore the problems. It’s a good win in the end, but why were we 3-0 down to Fife in the first place? They’re in the bottom two! The fact is we are consistently inconsistent, and this has been a common occurrence for the past 3 years.
  18. RedDevil17

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

Because Bowns is the messiah and can do no wrong