Search results

1. Wannabe2

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Who wants to drive him away, and why would he be driven away because some fans don't find him their cup of tea, hopefully he is more of a man than that. I said if he comes back he comes back, but I won’t be shouting if he don’t.
  2. Wannabe2

He wouldn’t have had any assists without the goal scorers, stats very often don’t tell the whole story.
  3. Wannabe2

Yet Crawford had more points 22-23 season than this season, yet you weren’t fussed about him coming back then. When you maybe make 1500 - 2000 passes a season surely some of them has to be tidy, I don’t have a problem with people who want him back, and maybe understand their reasons why, but...
  4. Wannabe2

Gets plenty of assists, but he is hardly a defence man, makes lots of mistakes, takes plenty of stupid penalties,cant defend,can’t pass, a cheap shot, no backbone not for me sorry.
  5. Wannabe2

Very good choice, myself I would also say NO to Crawford, and a maybe to Arniel, that’s 10 changes for me.
  6. Wannabe2

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

Think Todd is a big fan of Betteridge.
  7. Wannabe2

Spot on
  8. Wannabe2

They were brothers.
  9. Wannabe2

That’s very true Owen, thank you for putting me straight.
  10. Wannabe2

No player can dictate to a club that they will only sign if their mate also signs. And this club wouldn’t play that game anyway, and rightly so.
  11. Wannabe2

Absolutely spot on, if you can’t see what Sanford brings to the table it’s specsaver time.
  12. Wannabe2

170 pts from 157 games and you don’t want him back. Sanford would be my first signing, I watch all the things he does in a game and he is a really good player. If a player plays for his shirt it’s Sanford.
  13. Wannabe2

Personnally i would make 8 changes at least to this seasons squad, yes 2nd place in the league, and play off final 4 is pretty good, but some of the hockey we have had to watch,and especially that disgraceful display against the Giants in the semi final was a complete embarrassment.
  14. Wannabe2

3rd place game

What a joke of a game, no one gives a toss about it.
  15. Wannabe2

Sanford would be one of my first signings, along with Donaghy.
  16. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Take my hat off to the club, in fairness showing the semi in the rink is a great idea and so helpful to many fans. Not many clubs would lay that on, and a classy very move.
  17. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

This one is a pure lottery, and is without a doubt the tougher semi of the two. As has been said many times this season if Team Jekyl turn up we will be in the final, if team Hyde turn up we are out. The fans will be right behind the lads, let’s hope the team are right behind the fans. Anyway...
  18. Wannabe2

Fife Flyers

Tom Coolen head coach of Fife Flyers returns for a second season with the Flyers, good call.
  19. Wannabe2

Rumour mill

Good call by Clan, hopefully he can pick the club up very interesting signing.
  20. Wannabe2

Playoff QFs

Giants can beat them on their day.