Search results

1. Wannabe2

Help needed please

Desperately need 2 tickets for tomorrow guys,they need to be together please, if you can help me I will pay the price and owe you a big favour. 07803496751 thank you.
  2. Wannabe2

Manchester Storm

So good to see the Storm playing so well, they deserve the rewards they are getting. Glad for Finner and the whole club keep it going Storm.
  3. Wannabe2

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

So according to the EIHL if the Steelers beat us in regulation time Wednesday,they will lift the league title at ours, is that horribly correct.
  4. Wannabe2

Challenge Cup final tonight 7-30

Steelers v Flames cup final on Viaplay, at Sheffield.
  5. Wannabe2

It’s Funny When you win everything

I have 3 very good copies of the Devils book It’s Funny when you win everything, there available at £15 per book guys.
  6. Wannabe2

Check out these stats

Steelers have scored 100 goals more than conceeded. For 173 Against 73 that’s a totally untrue stat, they have scored 15 more than us and conceeded 32 less, have scored 45 more than giants and conceeded 40 less. Lost only 5 league games their 5th being stuffed by us. That’s some stat unfortunately.
  7. Wannabe2

Play offs

I reckon it’s between us and Storm, Clan, Stars ,to get to Nottingham playoffs what you think.
  8. Wannabe2

Steelers Add

Jono tonight for their game v Storm tonight, with 4 players involved in the GB team they asked Jono to return and he said yes.
  9. Wannabe2

New Season ticket prices - For senior and disabled fans

Please can someone from the club politely explain why the Senior Citizens on Pensions, and the Disabled who may not be able to work are being the hardest hit by the club. This don’t sit kindly with many many fans, can you explain please, thank you.
  10. Wannabe2

R.I.P. Barry John

Sadly Barry John has passed away aged 79
  11. Wannabe2

Steelers sign

Patrick Harper 25yrs, c/lw 5,9” from the USA
  12. Wannabe2

Klopp leaving

Klopp to leave Liverpool at end of season. Think he is pretty worn out and needs to put his feet up and rest, he isn’t I’ll though.
  13. Wannabe2

Flyers flying

Fife Flyers 2 Sheffield Steelers 1, come on you Flyers.
  14. Wannabe2

Steven Dixon,s Helmet

For sale Dixons red helmet number 11,complete with visor and devils emblem £100.
  15. Wannabe2

Tonights game (Steelers v Storm)

*Thread edited to be applicable to previous game, posts moved to main game thread* Anyone want to predict Wednesdays game, with the score line.
  16. Wannabe2

Great news from Belfast

Giants 0 Clan1 result and the winning goal scored by Cody Sol, love it.
  17. Wannabe2

Merry Merry Xmas & The Best New Year Ever

Merry Xmas to all you lovely people, and thank you all for posting your special views on everything Hockey wise, it’s always a blast to hear from you all, and this place is a pretty special place, and its thanks to all you guys, and the amazing folk that put themselves out to make this thing...
  18. Wannabe2

Giants v Blaze challenge cup

1-1 from the first leg in Coventry, 4`-0 giants lead in 2nd leg at home only for Blaze to come back to 4-4 and then win the penalty shootout. Blaze go thru, Giants go out.
  19. Wannabe2

Giants v Steelers

Wont ever say this very often but come on you Giants, need a win for the Giants today to stop the roll that Steelers are on. Need a win for us tonight, and a regulation time loss for Steelers to make up for that car crash last night.
  20. Wannabe2

Clan v Giants

Great win for Clan tonight 3`-1, well played lads great result.