Search results

1. Nathan George

EIHL/NIHL Cup competition?

Excellent point regarding us vs a NHL team. On that note, a top EIHL team playing against a minnow would likely attract a bumper crowd and a bit of a pay day for them. Im all for that, I'd love to see the sport grow in the UK and the EIHL expand :)
  2. Nathan George

EIHL/NIHL Cup competition?

Max Birbraer also plays for Swindon. So does Chris Jones (I think). I watched quite a bit of NIHL towards the end of last season, a team made up of EIHL fourth liners would thrash a top NIHL team like Telford/Swindon etc. However, if the gulf wasn't so big then I'd love the idea of a mixed...
  3. Nathan George

Day 1 of withdrawal symptoms

I think the fire are home this weekend. I was halfway to Scotland when it was announced the games were off. I did Leeds vs Hull pirates on Friday night. MK Thunder vs Bracknell AND MK lightening vs Steeldogs yesterday. Today I'm at Telford to watch the Tigers.
  4. Nathan George

Who thinks the league will complete its games

I'm halfway to Scotland atm so it looks like I've just made it for the Dundee game on sunday before Mondays cut off.
  5. Nathan George

Who thinks the league will complete its games

I'm guessing they wouldn't crown a winner if the fixtures aren't completed. I think we'll get the CHL spot if worst comes to worst.
  6. Nathan George

To win the league

If we are to win the title, I can see it either coming at Clan on the Wednesday (anyone going up to that????) Or at home to the Giants on the 21st. What a run in we have. It goes to show how close the top teams are this year.
  7. Nathan George

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

We need to up the physicality in the 2nd
  8. Nathan George

Steelers are playing with more intensity. I don't think they'll keep this up. Fingers crossed.
  9. Nathan George

I'm gonna rely on my dad's codi box for this. I pray it works
  10. Nathan George

Celebrity EIHL fans

Lorna Fitzgerald - Played Abby Branning (Max and Tanyas daughter) in Eastenders. Has a signed poster of Joey Martin on her wall.
  11. Nathan George

Bristol arena

Where's this story from? Can't find anything online.
  12. Nathan George

Of those who have the new jerseys

I have a large and it's pretty snug on me. Sleeves are a little short but overall I'm happy with mine. Waited long enough for it
  13. Nathan George

Panthers v Devils

Omg let it go
  14. Nathan George

Behind the bench podcast

I caught up on the drive to watch Swindon last night. Can't wait to listen to more
  15. Nathan George

Standing Area

That's basically it yes. The players did the Bownsy wave with Block 13 and also did a victory lap around the ice. A handful of people are upset that they missed out on the wave. I'm not making this up either although I honestly wish I was.
  16. Nathan George

Jersey update

I got my shirt at last!
  17. Nathan George

Standing Area

It only takes a handful of fans to cause embarrassment.
  18. Nathan George

Jersey update

As long as I get it mine before Frolunda home!