Search results

1. S

Viola Capacity

Don't forget all the chairs stuffed in every place possible on the top walkway, sometimes it seems all you do is grab a chair and put it in any space you can find
  2. S

Viola Capacity

Back of bloke 9
  3. S

Season tickets

We, three of us, have the same problem, between us, we have missed 30 games this season, with that in mind we will not renew our season tickets till the fixtures for next season have been released . I
  4. S

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

If the reason for this decision was to upset as many fans as possible...….it's been a huge success:mad:
  5. S

That never worked either, friends with queueing order numbers 2 or 3 hundred numbers more than mine had picked there seats before my allotted time, it's who you know.
  6. S

Nothing, not all Devils supporters live in Cardiff, is that to your liking?
  7. S

150 mile round trip, not all season ticket holders live in Cardiff
  8. S

Devils Vs Storm - 05 Jan 19 - League

Best game of the season for me, forgot how enjoyable even strength hockey is, prior to this game, most of the games seem to have nothing but Power Play hockey, thank you Mr. Pering and Mr. Hogarth
  9. S

Ticket issue

If she presented Blaze tickets for the Stars game, and was allowed in, there must be a fault with the scanners, as she has tickets for Blaze game, I see no problem, enjoy the game.
  10. S

Craig Moore departs

Or is this a money saving exercise, with the loss of revenue, from departing from the Challenge cup
  11. S

Could this come processional

No big win this week!
  12. S

4pm Faceoff ...

Not if you have a 2 hour drive home
  13. S

4pm Faceoff ...

Absolutely loved the 4 o'clock face off, although it was 4.10 before the puck dropped, normally home about 1030, so this was great.
  14. S

Steelers new Coach

Win, win for Barraso, can't be in a worse position, can only go up.
  15. S

Paul Crowder

With Fife averaging 2.5 pts per game, they'll walk the league
  16. S

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

That was close, 4 PP goals
  17. S

Devils Vs Blaze - Sat 22 Sept - CC

The problem with the Linglet, Ulmer Morrissette line is lack of experience, 16 points in 3 games
  18. S

Devils Vs MKL- Sun 16 Sept - CC

This rule could cost teams the game, there's enough dubious calls without giving refs having more ammunitions to ruin games
  19. S

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

We all love to see Sheffield not winning , but we do need them to be competitive, taking points off other teams in contention will only help Devils, the league can do without another non competitive team like the Caps, sorry couldn't help myself!
  20. S

Devils Parking update

You can't ignore red traffic lights!