1. peter curtis

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

Look's like Coventry again next Saturday
  2. peter curtis

Retro Night Jersey...

Ordered mine Best jersey since 2000
  3. peter curtis

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

My grandson said to me as we were leaving " Grampy I don't want a season ticket next year" Ben Davies should be playing top 6
  4. peter curtis

Devils Vs Clan - CC 1/4 Final - 13th Dec 23 - 19:30 FO

I thought Alex Roach for the Clan was excellant last night , he bullied any devils player that came near him He played big ,nasty and strong and not all within the rules the same as Simon Despres of the Panthers Unfortunately we don't have any players like that With all these injuries we have...
  5. peter curtis

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

There're passing is crisp and they are clinical in front of goal
  6. peter curtis

3rd August

That's your opinion Opinion's are like Assholes everyone has one
  7. peter curtis

3rd August

Not fussy on the new logo but was never fussy on the old one give me the original any day of the week Will any of this logo nonsense interfere with me and 3 generations of my family supporting the team we love No would like to see more retro gear though for us oldtimers
  8. peter curtis

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Ben Davies has been poorly utilised since he came back especially last year when lines 2/3 were having so many problems He scores big goals and leaves everything out on the ice, quality player Welcome back Ben Davies
  9. peter curtis

Keep or Can

Would you like to elaborate on my past escapades ???, as I didn't realise I had any
  10. peter curtis

Keep or Can

I have now corrected my spelling error Glad you found it amusing , up on the roof
  11. peter curtis

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 29th Sept 22

He skated past the defenceman on the point and dropped the puck back to him but the defenceman had gone for a change As the commentators pointed out why would you go for a change when there is only 30 seconds left in the game Not entirely Reid's fault
  12. peter curtis

Josh Brittain

Ahhhh !!! Aviemore Blackhawks seems like it was only yesterday ,Brian's Dickson Wilkie and Kanewischer and some guy named "Bruce " punching hell out of Lawless when he shot the scoreboard after scoring a goal, but alas the comeback was not to be I remember Perry Olivier smashing his stick...
  13. peter curtis

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 9th / 10th Oct 2021

Perhaps staying in on a Saturday night and watching "Strictly Come Dancing" would be more to your liking Leave the Hockey to the Fans
  14. peter curtis

Devils Sign Valdix

When Dougie was playing for Lee Valley we lost 11-9 away and he scored 9+2 that night if memory serves correctly But wasn't he a temporary replacement the next season when Paul Castron never showed up ?
  15. peter curtis

2021/22 Intro

"Race with the Devil " by Girls School Old Intro at WNIR
  16. peter curtis

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Congratulations to Belfast for winning the League when they probably didn't think they would I have been watching the Devils from the beginning and have only been disappointed more when the Aviemore Blackhawks beat us in the Play off final We have been a Jekyll and Hyde team all season, we...
  17. peter curtis

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

A very disappointing evening I expected a hard game but thought we would win by 2 or 3. The Clan came out all guns blazing and didn't stop for 60 minutes, congratulations to them It seems that every team that comes into our building at the moment play like back to back champions and we don't...