Search results

1. D

What's Entertainment?

Awesome comments I also think the skilful defensive game of periods 2 and 3 of Wednesday's game is overlooked - it's not all about putting it the net - it's also the skill levels in keeping it out - Coventry certainly weren't sitting backhand letting us take the win easily For me entertainment...
  2. D

Like a library

Glad at least one other person is seeing what I'm seeing
  3. D

Like a library

I've been a member of this forum for some time, I just don't post very often - I'm not being critical of those who do make noise, simply asking what people think we could do to encourage those that dont
  4. D

Like a library

Obviously people were hearing different, maybe cos I and the others moaning about how quiet it was were sitting near the front
  5. D

Like a library

I'm actually amazed that people are saying we were noisy in Coventry- it was the first away game I've been too where in was honestly embarrassed by how quiet Devil's travelling fans where, and I wasn't the only one to observe this, and it was this that made me evaluate the noise at our own rink...
  6. D

Like a library

Yes - I have memories of the noise in the WNIR, but actually my comments are more based on the fact that each year we seem to get quieter and quieter recently You make very valid points however and the "noise recipe" - what could our club do now to take your points 3 and 6 and work with the fans...
  7. D

Like a library

It always sound noisy when people immediately around you are making noise - but next game - take a look around the rink and see just how few are actually chanting, clapping, or just sitting there - you'll be shocked
  8. D

Like a library

I'm in block 5 I'm in block 5 and a group of us worked hard trying to get some noise going, which Mark the drummer joined in with - blocks 1 - 5 were quite vocal but didn't hear much from the rest of the rink - including the away fans, may be 5hats why it was particularly bad last night, maybe...
  9. D

Like a library

What's happened to Cardiff Devil's fans being the extra man on the ice?? It's like a library!! At least nobody can accuse us of only singing when we are winning - we dont seem to sing at all anymore! I got hooked on hockey in the late 80's not because of the game but because of the atmosphere -...
  10. D

Old Time Hockey

That was a hip check worthy of the Cooper brothers
  11. D

Devils v Steelers - Wed 14 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Not since the days of Telford Tigers and Chucky cheeseburger have I witnessed such an appallng display of cheap shots and dangerous plays from a team like Sheffield played tonight. To make matters worse the standard of officiating is abysmal - yes, penalties were missed on both sides tonight but...
  12. D

Let’s blow our roof off

Can assure you - my husband is going to be a very happy man - as I have no voice left whatsoever, shame it didn' get picked up on webcast - I hop the players heard it on the ice
  13. D

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

We won the first period but Giants wanted the next two more than us Better team won on the night - they outplayed us in the 2nd, and by the 3rd our heads had dropped Credit to the Devils fans - especially those around us - who sang their hearts out right up to final whistle and even got the red...
  14. D

Let’s blow our roof off

Well - the fans brought the 7th man and most sang til the end, disappointed the Devils couldn't sustain the other six players determination Oh well
  15. D

When Did You Start Watching?

1988/89 season Had a gap of about 8 years but now I' back and loving the game, team and atmosphere
  16. D

Match Night Experience

Fair do Paul - butbdont forget - new people to this forum may not know how the phrase has previously been used, and like me - feel match night experience is from start to finish. Really Solelace84? Because the block I sit in is probably about 70-80% season ticket holders and one family has won...
  17. D

Match Night Experience

Perhaps the criteria should have stipulated in the topic title then Paul For most the match night experience includes everything from the moment you walk in the door - from beer to music, hotdogs to drummers
  18. D

Match Night Experience

Why does the pizza always seem to come down same group of blocks - surely it should go to different area each week including the away blocks
  19. D

DEVILS v Blaze - Tue 26 (FO 6pm - home) & Wed 27 (FO 7:30pm (away) ) Dec 2017 - League - Chat/Updat

Match night live section showing score as Blaze 0 - 1 Devils
  20. D

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - Sat 16 Dec 2017 - L:eague - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Awesome performance from the devils- I think to say the Steelers were a poor team tonight actually takes credit away from the Devils - they definitely werent at the height of their performance we've seen so far this season but they were most definitely trying - there was good solid end to end...