Search results

1. D

Devils Vs Giants- Sunday -2nd Feb - 6 pm - Chat /Stuff

Ah a sad sight to see. No aspirations of success for your own team, merely to be bridesmaid for another. How times have changed in Cardiff eh? I guess reality has finally set in. Bless.
  2. D

Learn to use the quote function Glynne ;)
  3. D

Can't believe how surprised folk are that Belfast came aggressively into the IkeaDome. This season alone we lost Sandrock due to Batch leaving a knee in. We lost Matheson due to headhunter 'Boom Boom' And we had Mason suspended thanks to an Oscar winning performance on the deck by Batch...
  4. D

Good lord the air must be thin up on those high horses. Were opinions on dirty play this strong when Voth still resided in South Wales? :DWD: Thanks for the 2 points in the BBT and the 2 in the Millennium Stadium. And Glynne, the League Championship currently has the name of Keefe on it ;)
  5. D

Giants v Devils - 14/12 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Surely this is a trolling post in itself. No real comment on he incident and merely put to gain a reaction from giants fans. Hope you're rightly ashamed. Pleased with he outcome last night, especially when missing three of our top players.
  6. D

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat I expect my team to win wherever the go. If you don't.. Then why follow them? Welcome to sport Paul. Yep Doug said he expected a battle tonight and he got one, fair play... Though we were undefeated in the league in your tent all of...
  7. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat How dare I share my opinion.
  8. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat A shut out a shock result? Our first league loss in the GLT since February 2011 ;) there's your shock. As for the sarcasm award. Thank you... Seems I'm winning a lot on this forum ;)
  9. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat And you have no idea how flattered I am ;)
  10. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat There speaks a Cardiff fan with experience. Thank you.
  11. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat I never did ancient welsh history at school Paul. Sorry. Was this around the time of the battle of bryn glas? Night all.
  12. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat @ Coventry - OTL @ Coventry - W @ Hull - W @ Cardiff - OTL @ Dundee (This Friday, rescheduled from the Sunday back 2 days) V Edinburgh - Saturday
  13. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Well that makes little sense.. But anyhow ;) good night all. Sleep with a smile on your face.. That imaginary trophy shining brightly in the imaginary trophy cabinet. This is how it feels to be cardifffffff....
  14. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Reading this very thread.. I wonder why we think that? "One of the great games of devils history" apparently. Hey. I'm just annoyed that we gave up a 3 goal lead to a team we have and should be beating, thus in no way interested...
  15. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Returning the kotg favour you could say ;) Though even in the face of unexpected defeat its not worth hiding away. Well done to you. Finally got that home win against the league leaders.
  16. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat To give up a 3-0 lead in the space of 20 mins.. We didn't close out a game we should have. ;)
  17. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Anyone would think they were declaring a low attendance for tax reasons.......
  18. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Can't believe we handed that to you the way we did. But so be it. Road game 4 of 5 and only 2 points dropped. One more to go. Happy enough so far. Onward.
  19. D

"Media Matters" - AVFTB Chats to Chris Ellis

Team GB’s success in Japan was part and parcel of why the Giants, Steelers and Panthers had no games last weekend, so this week Patrick speaks to Elite League Press Officer Chris Ellis. Chris chats about the momentum that can be gained from Team GB’s victory in the far east, where the future...
  20. D

Inferno - Player Blogs

Of course this ignores the fact that all teams apply for their playing dates and agree on who will play who and when?