Search results

1. L

Flex Tickets

I may be way behind with this, but has anyone else noticed the new deal with flex tickets? Last season it was buy 6 for the price of 5. Now it's buy 10 for the price of 9. I can see why they've done it because as I pointed out last season, buying the flex tickets with this deal plus the odd...
  2. L

Flex tickets for sale

Bought some flex tickets earlier in the season for me and my misses, but due to a combination of snow, illness and a load of other events clashing with future Devils fixtures, we are very unlikely to use them all. Therefore I'm selling 2 Adult flex tickets for £30 (saving of £5 if you usually...
  3. L

Change of time for Braehead game Feb 5th - now 7pm

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/braeh ... ed-to-7pm/ Change of time for Braehead game – now 7pm instead of 6pm due to Ireland v Wales international. Personally I was happy with it being 6 as the game will finish before 5 giving people an hour to get there – although I suppose it would be...
  4. L

Wales Sport Review 2011 BBC1 22:35 Tue 13th Dec

Surely we'll get a mention for the World Record streak and coming so close in league / play-offs. Not mentioned in program synopsis though... Presented by Jason Mohammad and Lisa Rogers. Featuring action, reaction and interviews with Brendan Rogers, Nathan Cleverly, Dai Greene, Geraint Thomas...
  5. L

"Very Special Guest" at Glee Club ~ Who!?!?

There's a few dates in September and October at Cardiff Glee Club with "Very Speical Guest trying new material". Back in February this year, Lee Evans did a load of these shows and it was awesome. Been trying to work out who it is this time for the past hour or so... does anyone know? So far...
  6. L

Weller rumour from TCW

Just looking on TCW live and someone calling themselves "Cardiff Insider" has put Hope this is just a rumour. Apologies if I shouldn't post "rumours" here - maybe just someone messing round seeing how quick it'd turn up on here - bit of a blow if it's true although we couldn't really blame him...
  7. L

www.thecardiffdevils.com

Just typed in thecardiffdevils.com (forgetting the devils site doesn't include 'the') and it comes up with some music download site. Nearly all the songs are $0.14 each. Any idea if this is legit - has anyone used it? It doesn't seem to have the most up-to-date music but there's a few songs /...
  8. L

Money Back for missed games

Just wondering if anyone's tried claiming money back for season ticket games they've missed and how long it took to get the money back. Unfortunately my wife and I are going to miss 3 games before the end of the season so looking at £60+ back.
  9. L

Jason Stone

The Devils are doing a great job in organising events for Stoney's testimonial year and it's all well deserved, but I feel he deserves some national recognition for his commitment to ice hcokey and particularly the Devils. On Sport Wales the other day and also mentioned on the BBC Wales News...
  10. L

Fixture Confusion

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but trying to plan ahead what games I'll be attending up until Christmas and just wondering if someone could confirm which one is right :? Elite League Site... Wed 25th Nov: No Game Sat 28th Nov: Panthers v Devils Wed 2nd Dec: Devils v Steelers Devils...
  11. L

Newcastle v Cardiff Ice - Hockey and Football

As it stands at the moment.... Saturday 6th February 2010 Newcastle Utd v Cardiff City 3pm Newcastle Vipers v Cardiff Devils 7pm I know it's a while off yet, but as it would surely have to involve an overnight stay, I was just wondering if there are any plans to arrange something for those...
  12. L

Play Off Weekend

Just thought I'd start a new topic for people to talk all things play-off weekend related! Just booked 2 weekend passes for me and the misses! 10% booking fee - ouch! Managed to get into Block 15 though - even if it is towards the back. Not keen on heights but it'll be worth it!Supposed to be...
  13. L

Home midweek double v Pheonix

Just noticed on the fixtures that it looks like the TBC game against Manchester Pheonix is now on Wed 11th, and we're already playing them on the Thursday. Wonder if they'll do some sort of deal to encourage people to attend both. 5 home games in 8 days - great for us fans - a crazy schedule for...