Search results

1. Big Devil

New Car parking situation

Attempts are made to speak to every driver entering the car park they are informed of the new car parking restrictions but if they do not want (1) listen to the explanation or (2) stop in the first place there is not alot that can be done.Standing out in all weathers without any pleae or thank...
  2. Big Devil

New Car parking situation

Just a suggestion A vast number of people turn up at the Ice Rink in their vehicles to be informed that unless they are a BLUE BADGE holder,a CORPORATE SPONSOR or are in HOSPITALITY they have to park in the near by MORRISON car park. Most have come to collect their game night ticket(s) and...
  3. Big Devil

Access to the BBT

The temporary lights will be outside the rink for at least 14 weeeks so entry to all ice hockey games for the devils will be via the back gate.The gate will be opened at least 2 hours before each game
  4. Big Devil

Bus between Town and Rink

#7 bus is every half hour and stops outside the rink there is a constant flow of buses back to central bus station after the game
  5. Big Devil

The Banned Fan

In relation to wannabe 2..... Cardiff Devils get more than passionate on occasion some get get carried away and are worse than football supporters.To say that it was a one off thing maybe ok by you but have you stood in the rink with your yellow vest on being spat at, shouted at and man handled...
  6. Big Devil

Sat. Feb 2nd - Double action @ the BBT

could be a problem with parking because i'm sure the car park is being used for park and ride for the rugby international in town
  7. Big Devil

PLAYOFF TICKET EXCHANGE THREAD

can have this ticket for price shown if you want !!!! :twisted:
  8. Big Devil

The above ticket available for Block 9 has nothing to do with Bob :twisted:
  9. Big Devil

Have weekend ticket in block 9 available cost £72
  10. Big Devil

Devils V Blaze Friday 4th March - Live Sky Coverage

Keep my seat warm I`ll be there :twisted:
  11. Big Devil

FLASH FLASH FLASH

In reply to TheStub I have done both, I have volunteered for stewarding to help and I have pointed out the the people who use flash photography, both without any success. But when you ask for assistance from the stewards they show no interest at all stood about with their hands in their...
  12. Big Devil

is there anything the devils can do about the refs?

I don`t usually post on the inferno I usually keep my opinions to my self but after Saturday`s match I would like to express a thought or two..... Like andydevils I was at the exit gate when the officials left the ice and witnessed what occurred.Although there were stewards around none had been...
  13. Big Devil

Stewards needed for tonights game v Coventry Blaze

will you be needing stewards for the Giants game on Sunday as I know two willing persons who can help you out !!!!
  14. Big Devil

15 years ago to the day

I can remember upon our arrival at the hotel being met by armed police who thought we were like the British Football Yobs and would cause problems. Just reading these few messages has brought back so many memories of that wonderful weekend although I can remember my room mate (who will remain...
  15. Big Devil

Parking Chaos

Have just been to the rink to purchase tickets for tonights game There is chaos at the rink as there is a swimming gala at the pool next door,the pool car park is full and cars queing past the pool back to the lights infront of Morrisons All spaces in front of the rink are completed full...