Search results

1. R

Deja vue all over again

Here's a few suggestions to be considered as insurance policies if you like. Last night the inevitable suddenly became proper real. Beerhead dicked on another of their conference rivals to move into second place with loadsa games on us and not that many points to make up. Effectively this takes...
  2. R

How spooky is this league?

Four away wins out of four tonight. who would have bet on that??? Includes Flyers winning in Sheffield which has just made tomorrow night a whole heap more interesting....
  3. R

Never mind a top end D let's have him instead!!!!!

Kyle Beach   Birthyear: 13/01/1990 Birthplace: Vancouver, BC, CAN Age: 23 Nation: Canada Position: RW Shoots: R Height: 191 cm / 6'3" Weight: 95 kg / 209 lbs Contract: 13/14 Drafted: 2008 round 1 #11 overall by Chicago Blackhawks Beach is a big winger who likes to play a physical and...
  4. R

hotdog italian canadian signed to squeelers apparently

Rob Siriani dual Italian/Canadian national whom I hope isn't icing tomorrow because he looks like he knows what he's doing.
  5. R

Shepherd on t'internet again.....

Hey guys, can anyone help me send a pm please? I have followed the instructions as best I can, but it is stuck in my outbox and not showing in my sent items. There must be something basic that I just ain't getting. Any ideas please ?? I'm trying to get a question out for an upcoming Q&A is all
  6. R

Congratulations

Hey every body, my daughter got married yesterday. Not perhaps of much interest here, oh hang on though. She married #5 M Smith, woohoop. I'd like to wish them all the best on this new adventure of theirs and I hope you will join me here. Thanks. PS It was a cracking day and I am the proudest...
  7. R

Last Signing

I must have mis-heard last night when coach Francis said that we'd know today whether our last target signing was happening. Apparently judging by the silence the news must not be good. But I may have mis-heard as I said, because I'm sure we'd never miss the transfer deadline and play with a...
  8. R

Andy Delmore anybody??

I know. I have too much time on my hands, but I've just spotted this from Elite prospects rumours section. It looks like experienced offensive dman who last year played with Blighter and Mac has left his swiss club. I wonder if Mr Marsh is worse then we hoped, whether he might fancy a few beers...
  9. R

xmas party tonight

does anybody know if kiddywinks are allowed into the wharf tonight for this event?? if this has already been addressed on another thread then i am very sorry. the club website is ambiguously worded and i'd hate to bring the little uns only to disappoint. thanks
  10. R

coupla devils gamers to go

thinning out me collection a bit, so offered here before the dreaded eBay....all game-worn and bought at devils auctions and displaying authentic game use. they should all have coas too, just need to find them 1 MATT MILLER 2009/10 set 1 HOME £150.00 2 MATT MILLER 2009/10 set 1 ROAD £150.00 3...
  11. R

MERRY NEW YEARS Y'ALL

Cannot help but notice all the glumness surrounding our trips abroad. Ok we could be better (maybe even a lot), but we ain't that bad. Alls this team needs is a few breaks (ref-wise, nothing else) and some settled lines and the guys will soon realise their un-doubted potential. Now I try to be...
  12. R

my last meet the players bit un-edited for what it's worth

I really tried to do a grown-up piece for this one, but still suffered the editors censorship, so here it is in full, cos all of my humour seemed to end up on the floor. My last meet the visitors bit, I'd appreciate any feedback, good, bad or indifferent. Allez allez up for the challenge cup...
  13. R

Coventry Blaze programme piece - full version

Here's tonights meet the visitors bit from the programme, the way i wrote it and not the pee cee version printed:- Hello, good evening and welcome to Paul Thommo Thompson, his travelling Cassidy Coventry Blazers and their supporters. I think I'll start with the supporters tonight, as our...
  14. R

the unedited "blog" programme piece

hello folks, my piece in Saturday's programme was quite rightly edited to make it p.correct. in case any of you thought i had grown up, then here is the un-edited version to re-assure you.... Helloooooo to oor chums frae north o'the border in sconny Botland, writing this with a massive...
  15. R

Our match night programme

Okay so I am wearing my bullet-proof thong, so please don't be afraid to take a few pot shots at me, but what the heckle is goin on with our programme? I was gifted one tonight and I couldn't believe the paucity of information in there................ 1 the total lack of stats on either a...
  16. R

Keep Kipper's trousers up

Now that Rod H has gone, last night kipper felt safe enough to enjoy a sausage roll at the plexi without the fear of a #91 sized fist smashing through it and ripping it from his grasp. What happens? He drops it..............oh the look of sadness on his crestfallen features moved me to tears (...