Search results

1. Kevlar68

Play off

Neunundneunzig rot Luftballons
  2. Kevlar68

Play off

You only need a key holder, bar manager and bar person, maybe 1 door staff, no need for any of Devil's Org. to be there
  3. Kevlar68

Merch

Like the design but I don't like the football crossover. Iim more of a traditionalist.
  4. Kevlar68

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Great weekend guys. Bring on the final, we go to slay giants. Oh, hang on, that didn't work for us last time we used that ....... Ok I got it....."unleash hell" :D
  5. Kevlar68

£8.50 ????

Maybe for final weekend get some camp beds in hospitality suites and dotted around the arena so we don't have to leave and come back next day. Shower in the locker rooms and your ready to carry on drinking :D:p
  6. Kevlar68

£8.50 ????

IF they have a bars licence that allows them to show sport on screens which i'm assuming they have as they're showing Stars game then Premier Sports may have a public licence price for one off purchases if the play off weekend can be bought as a one off event similar to pay per view. It's all...
  7. Kevlar68

£8.50 ????

I do applaud the Devils Org. for putting the night on and including first drink £8.50 is a good price as long as it's not a limited choice of drink ( i miss read the post and thought it was just £8.50 entry). For me the travel is just wee bit far for a quarter final but if we get to the finals...
  8. Kevlar68

£8.50 ????

Shouldn't need to charge the takings over the bar would be enough BUT its only a Quarter final and to travel to arena for away games is a bit of a trek for most. I myself would definitely do it for all of the play off weekend if i had the bar. They showed the Play off final there the once and...
  9. Kevlar68

Carruth

You could also look at the league standard itself. This season's league is not even close to the standard of teams pre-covid. Would either of our netminders be good enough if those standards were this season? I don't think they would be.
  10. Kevlar68

Rangers v new jersey

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/apr/03/rangers-devils-fight-opening-faceoff-video
  11. Kevlar68

Myers retires

https://www.icehockeyuk.co.uk/matthew-myers-retires-from-international-ice-hockey/
  12. Kevlar68

2x game worn jerseys from last season (REDUCED)

Marketplace rules state you need to list a price.
  13. Kevlar68

What the hell.......

Done
  14. Kevlar68

What the hell.......

What the hell are these items...
  15. Kevlar68

Cardiff Devils 23/24 signed hockey stick - raise money for son's football teamtour

You can state collection only on ebay as a stick would be difficult to post anyway. I would say on here £75 ono. I see allot of sticks for sale and £75 is about the top end price. Just trying to help so you raise the most money to go towards the tour.
  16. Kevlar68

Cardiff Devils 23/24 signed hockey stick - raise money for son's football teamtour

You would be much better off on ebay with starting price as market place on here is sale price only not bids which is the forums rules.
  17. Kevlar68

Fans' Forum

I take no offence by your reply sully. I did say "IF" it was the same old same old. I feel honored to have the org. that we have as I wouldn't swap them.
  18. Kevlar68

Fans' Forum

Or nothing to report if just the same old same old answers.
  19. Kevlar68

Best enforcer ever!

Sign this guy Now! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0SDeNWQfEdinaKBXV74XUUQYbtHHqkd6G22BmxpMyVqSmKBSqj8XMyFBri2atdSuLl&id=501155204