Search results

1. E

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Can’t fault the club. As well as listening to fan ideas, they are coming up with their own ways to enhance the fan experience constantly.
  2. E

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Just make it competitive. Be competitive. Be tenacious and a pain to play against and I’ll be happy, I love the playoff weekend but it’s a farcical trophy. I’ll have a good time regardless, I just want us to leave it all out there and take a big step up from recent performances.
  3. E

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Yes lower body injury.
  4. E

Parking

Just mindless. No other cars for the gala would be arriving by then either. Jobsworths!
  5. E

I'll be hanging for our game.
  6. E

Is 7pm face off for the semi later than usual or have I imagine that?
  7. E

We need to raid Dundee for Elmer and Pouliot
  8. E

I would. In a heartbeat. The guy can play, reads the game well, carries the puck out of zone better than we do and takes nonsense.
  9. E

Puliout throws a punch having dropped his glove full in the face of Ully, whilst he’s unable to defend himself. Class. Nice to see some passion from PR at the end there. Any chance of trying to instill a bit of that in your team?
  10. E

I see we’re doing more stupid zone exits, aimless flicking of the puck to centre ice to no one rather than looking for the pass that on. It must be a direction from Russell. We really are bang average.
  11. E

In a one game shoot out, I’d agree but over two legs I expect us to see off Dundee, in the same way I expected us to see off Glasgow in CC but our performances just aren’t there yet and haven’t been for a while. I’d still expect us to have too much for a 7th place team.
  12. E

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Yep. Finals from 5:30pm-6:45pm
  13. E

If we can’t beat a team that finished in 7th, 26 points behind us, going into the second leg with a two goal advantage then we don’t deserve to be at Nottingham and congratulations will go to Dundee. Get the job done early then protect ourselves from the ‘goonery’ from Pouliot (who I’d love to...
  14. E

Carruth

One of the stats that the NHL have that I don’t think we do, that help paint a much more useful picture as to the quality of the goalie, over and above save percentage is… where the shots are taken from and conceded and the likelihood of saving them. Paints a picture of defensive frailties but...
  15. E

Parking

I was talking to one of the parents at the gala who (not that it helps us) didn’t want to be there for two days either, he looked defeated. It was only when he said “I’m just grateful it’s not three days like usual” I sort of understood his predicament. Three days watching that shite, that’s...
  16. E

Parking

What's frustrating about the parking tonight was that at 5-5:30 those swimmers that didn't make the finals were leaving. That's the bulk of them. The finals started at 6pm so everyone that was partaking was already there. No one new was arriving for the gala. They didn't need to man the car...
  17. E

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

I agree that Stars played well but we were consistent with the lasts couple of weeks. I could count on one hand the amount of times we exited our zone and set something up in the Stars zone. We played like we were playing a superior team. We were so eager to cross the red line and dump the...
  18. E

Parking

That would be ideal except normally the gala's are three days. They usually start on the Friday night with the longer races... 1500m, 800m etc