Search results

1. SteelerBlade

Elite Series

I’m actually being serious haha! came from Fox himself, his agent offering him round but we passed because there’s no chance he could be part of our long-term plans as he’ll be headed back to the bay...
  2. SteelerBlade

Elite Series

You’ll all be happy to know we have turned down the opportunity to add Joey Martin for five weeks after the curtailment of the Norwegian Eliteserien.
  3. SteelerBlade

Champions Hockey League 2021/2022

Would’ve been calculated on points per game I’d have thought, makes sense having played most of the season.
  4. SteelerBlade

Elite Series

We’ll have him for five weeks, then GB, then back to Devils under Skalde. He’s a winner pure & simple, he knows how to win hockey games and has won more trophies than anyone else in the EIHL era. He lives for winning ice hockey games. He’s probably just happy to be getting a wage & working...
  5. SteelerBlade

Elite Series

Pretty happy we’ve got a 5 week loan on Myers ngl, player I’ve always admired. A 4th line with the Welsh connection of Myers & Phillips + Hewitt could be mental!
  6. SteelerBlade

20/21 Squad

A more sad rumour for you this time. Looks like Bowns could be off to join Dease at your CHL opponents Graz 99ers. https://www.krone.at/2130492
  7. SteelerBlade

20/21 Squad

Same to you! And everyone else on here for that matter
  8. SteelerBlade

20/21 Squad

Hey. I run a fairly well known EIHL fan account and I've just been followed by big 6"5" power forward Josh Brittain. On his recently followed list are the EIHL, Andrew Lord and Cardiff Devils. Pretty strong rumour.
  9. SteelerBlade

Rumour mill

Whistle is definitely a Brit. But he also definitely can't be relied on to win games. Bowns would still need to play the vast majority.
  10. SteelerBlade

Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

Right call. You had the highest points % when the league competition was declared null and void. As The CHL is based on league position it was the only option. I'd suggest we'll be in the Continental Cup as cup winners.
  11. SteelerBlade

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

Actually underestimated how poor we'd be at the back.
  12. SteelerBlade

Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - 16/02/20 - League

Nottingham will be steaming past us both at this rate!
  13. SteelerBlade

Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - 16/02/20 - League

Congrats on winning the title guys, whatever slim chance we had we've bottled.
  14. SteelerBlade

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Lots of Hockey to be played before that weekend. But as it stands it's a title "4 pointer" & a cup final!
  15. SteelerBlade

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

I'd be annoyed if I was a Devils fan. 6"4 220lb NHL veteran defenceman getting physically dominated by Connolly, very soft from him going down that easy. Defo a ban though.
  16. SteelerBlade

Huge weekend coming up

This is exactly why we don't pose a realistic challenge to your title charge. We can't stay fit and healthy.
  17. SteelerBlade

Huge weekend coming up

If we play to our absolute best we can blow you away. We aren't very consistent defensivley though and we're light on fit players so I doubt we'll see that. Ultimately you'll be in the hunt for all 3 trophies so if we have any aspirations then we'll need to beat you at some point. More than...
  18. SteelerBlade

This Friday

Think it's your title to lose tbh. Can't see anyone topping you. Plus I have money on you lol.
  19. SteelerBlade

Steelers vs Devils - 30 Nov 19 - League

I'm not mad at the reffing because the game was over at 3-0. But it's pretty embarrassing tonight, I'm sure any Devils in attendance will agree . Brought a Czech friend who's studying here who's been brought up on Czech Extraliga, he can't believe what he's seeing from the stripes. Something has...