Search results

1. K

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

I’m sure someone here will still moan at 4-3 up ... any takers? Lots of grit being shown here
  2. K

cheers buddy *Gold use spell check next time
  3. K

Hence why the aren’t in the NHL
  4. K

Great pace to the game so far, current score line Is fair, panthers were dominant for 10 mins but we are creeping back in. What a goal though, Joey is absolutely lethal from his office on the PP.
  5. K

Play Off Finals Weekend

Hope everyone got tents and blankets ready for tonight, been raining off an on.
  6. K

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

Well said, it was a great game of hockey to watch. Couple of mistakes defensively but it happens.
  7. K

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

So dramatic. Can’t you all just admit that was a really good game to watch. Sucks losing to steelers but they are very good attacking and yes maybe the last goal was a little soft ..shall we gas Bowns ?? (Sarcasm obviously) Last comment I will make, I remember going on an away trip and everyone...
  8. K

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

As I said last night absolute filth from Masi. Hate slew footing. Dare I say the refs made a great call on that ONE incident.
  9. K

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

100% correct call and he didn’t complain getting sent either, that was a dirty play I hate plays like that Marchand esk
  10. K

Flyers v Devils

I quite like the fact that there is a challenge we have no given right to win every game and the league will be more fun, but i agree on a few things D are jumping up on the play too much for me considering we are leaking goals and the dump and chase clearly isn’t working hence the amount of...
  11. K

Devils v Flames - Challenge Cup 26/10

Actually going to agree, aggression was upped today but it was awful. Good to see block 13 preforming well mind.c Another needless penalty given away by 77 also how many times does he want to be out of position needlessly chasing dumped pucks into the opposition end he had a mare
  12. K

Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

Boooooorrrring
  13. K

That’s far to exciting for that invalid
  14. K

You’re like eeyore you must be a joy to be around daily
  15. K

Standing Area

Loved block 13 tonight great atmosphere... but need to get a grip taking your tops off, don’t see anyone else in the league doing that and I’d like to keep my food down don’t wana see old fat bellies cheers
  16. K

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

He really did sorry was just trying to show how wrong that person was before !!! Form is temporary class is permanent... enjoy the win everyone !!!!!
  17. K

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

I once seen someone say on here “Bowns can do one” what a save is all I’ll say
  18. K

Player opinions ....

You’re questioning one of the best devils netminders ever since herlofsky one week before the playoffs when they are already probably scorned after the defeat agains our rivals .... are you sure you’re a devils fan ? I agree I’d like to see murdy more but you’re out of order about Bowns GB...