Search results

1. T

CHL Draw

Hello again. Need some help. Me and my friends are coming to Cardiff to see the game. But we have som spare time over. Could you guys give us some tips on what to do in Cardiff on a monday? What not to miss. Maybe some of you want to grab a beer and have a craic at a pub in the evening...
  2. T

CHL Draw

The game Växjö - Cardiff 9/10 starts at 18:30.
  3. T

CHL Draw

The first one is your username. Second email Third confirm email. Fourth password Fifth confirm password Then you can select language. Last you need to answer what team Lakejerna support. Right answer is Växjö Lakers.
  4. T

CHL Draw

This is our forum. Go to the topic of hockey. At the top. Click on the CHL. There you can write and discuss the CHL 2018/19 with us. http://www.lakerslakejer.se/forum/index.php
  5. T

CHL Draw

Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö are obvious choices. But Stockholm and Gothenburg are a bit far away. E6 up to Gothenburg is of course a good choice. Takes about 3 hours. I should go on the south East coast called Österlen. Drive from Malmö to Ystad first. Then to Simrishamn and Kivik. After...
  6. T

Salzburg CHL away game tickets

You find your traintickets here. https://www.sj.se/en/home.html#/
  7. T

CHL Draw

Absolutely. Still it’s more expensive. The train fair between Copenhagen and Malmö costs 10£ each way. But If money isn’t the problem i should definitely go by car.
  8. T

CHL Draw

The best way to travel to Växjö is by train. The train at Copenhagen airport Kastrup is just below you when you coming out in the entrence hall. The train is a direct train to Växjö centralstation. It takes abot 2,5 hours. Cost about 30£ each way. When you arrive in Växjö there is walking...
  9. T

The best way to travel to Växjö is by train. The train att Copenhagen airport Kastrup is just below you when you coming out in the entrence hall. The train is a direct train to Växjö centralstation. It takes abot 2,5 hours. Cost about 30£ each way. When you arrive in Växjö there is walking...
  10. T

Regarding tickets to växjö and Vida Arena. Last year our sponsors payed for the tickets to everyone. This year there will be a small symbolic cost beacuse people booked tickets last year but didn’t pic them up. For the standing sections is 1£ and for seeting tickets 2£.
  11. T

CHL Draw

That’s awesome. Just how it should be. Friendly and a great atmosphere. Know and heard that the SCBern fans are not so polite The Växjö Lakers fans are the kindest of them all in the SHL. So you are more then welcome when you are coming over.
  12. T

CHL Draw

It’s more expensive flying from a little Airport as Växjö then Copenhagen. Right now the flighcost from Copenhagen to London is around 30£. But we will see what we do. Either way it’s gonna be awesome and i can’t wait until the CHL season begins. Looking forward to see Cardiff and their fans...
  13. T

CHL Draw

Thank’s for the reply. The City looks absolutely wonderful. Is there any fan party planned were fans meet up and have a pint together and talking hockey?
  14. T

CHL Draw

Hi guys! We are a couple of swedes who are thinking about coming over for the CHL match against you. So where should we stay, eat and drink? Best pubs and best food. Maybe some tradmusic if that´s your thing. Perhaps a more Scottish and Irish thing. And how do we travel from London to Cardiff...