Search results

1. S

Devils Signed shirt Please bid for a great cause

Hi All, My colleague is auctioning a signed 2019 signed Devils Shirt for a amazing cause but the reserve has yet to be met It would be a great Xmas present for someone https://kickingoffagainstcancer.org/event/christmas-auction-2019/?ult_auc_id=2905 if anyone could help would be most...
  2. S

Physical poll

As much as I dislike Belfast and their fan base I know which team I would rather watch week in week out, the Keefe Lloyd line was the best line ever imho and they would go through walls to get the result
  3. S

Physical poll

What frustrates me is if we have an opinion the happy clappers shut you down, I never post on here but I’m so pissed off right now I need to vent, I saw Shannon at the game the other day and we had a chat and I said there isn’t 10% of the character of any team he played in or even Trevor Hendrix...
  4. S

Physical poll

Glynne this is the most bored I have been in 30 years, I know all the happy clappers will have a go but irrelevant of all the trophy’s we have won myself and numerous others are totally bored with the style of hockey we play, every player we get who is marketed as physical before he comes here...
  5. S

IAW bar prices

No problem apart from we are not in Zante we are in Cardiff and in Cardiff and thoughout Wales Coors and Carling are King not opinion just fact
  6. S

IAW bar prices

Lol yeah Carling is the number 1 beer in the uk ( not just lager) and Coors is number 5, it’s subjective I’m sure most people who want a pint won’t mind and will be safe in the knowledge that Coors are doing their very best for the club and the arena but hey ho
  7. S

IAW bar prices

Think about it why would the Devils move supplier for a worse deal ?, issue is exactly as Havehope said over the 3 year deal with Heineken the brewer has put the beer prices up every year. The Molson deal will be better than the previous but the management have to play catch up with the fact...
  8. S

IAW bar prices

Mainly sold in bottles but yes available on tap
  9. S

IAW bar prices

Of course it’s your choice but remember this deal isn’t just about beer it’s about supporting the team and the arena which unfortunately the previous supplier just was not doing ,So what beers in the Molson Coors Portfolio would you like to see ? Blue Moon, Molson Canadien, Grolsch, Cobra...
  10. S

IAW bar prices

Due to the licence only plastic or polycarbonate glasses can be used I’m afraid
  11. S

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Mate I had the cheeseburger meal and it was awesome for £9 was great value considering the quality and the service was spot on
  12. S

IAW bar prices

It’s illegal to tell a customer what to sell their product for its called price fixing
  13. S

IAW bar prices

So last year you had foster and Heineken this year you have a choice of 4 lagers and you can’t tell me Heineken is better than Staroprahmen
  14. S

IAW bar prices

It’s nothing to do with the suppliers, as a brewer we cannot tell a customer what to sell their beer at. This pricing structure has nothing to do with Molson Coors